the delay

Mark; dark your gonna hate me but were headed for pax and were going to be down their for like 3 or 4 weeks.

Dark; ok so I'll go pack and get ready * I started to walk off but mark stopped me*

Mark; no you and Antisepticeye are staying here for the 3 or 4 weeks however long it will take I'm sorry we are leaving Early in the morning.

Dark; WHAT YOUR LEAVING ME HERE WITH THAT DORK * I said trying to sound mad but in all honesty I was really looking forward to it*

Mark; yeah hood night * I run to my room not wanting to get caught in the fit he was about to have jack told me Antisepticeye liked dark and I could tell dark liked him we are just gonna make it happen and with that I went to sleep*

* Time skip brought to you by my lazy ass lol😝*

* It was 3;49 A.M. and so we won't get caught in the mess we were quite leaving headed to the airport by the time we got their it was 4;48 and the boys should be awake by 6;00 or at least dark will he's always hungry and with that we got on the plane*

Dark; ugh * I rolled out of bed headed for marks room because he usually makes me breakfast because I can't cook but when I went in he wasn't their but a note said ( sorry dude were already gone get anti to make you breakfast he can cook)* I'm gonna kill you mark * I grumble but got to anti's door and shook him violently and he shot up out of bed and landed on the floor panicking I died laughing*
Y...you should s... see the l...look on your f....face HAHAHAHA
but on a more serious note make me breakfast.

Anti; DARK YA ASS WHY DID YA DO THAT and I will not make you breakfast now that you did that * I said serious and he had a death glare in his eyes and he was crouching in front of me and said very sternly*

Dark; make my breakfast ya little slut. * I saw him blush when I called him a slut I guess he likes it* Y

Anti; * I had an idea and I was gonna put it to the test *
Oh yeah what do I get!

Dark; * I could read his thoughts and I knew he has been wanting to kiss me and I had no other choice he was the only one who can make me breakfast so I pulled him close and kissed him roughly and I might have gotten a little carried away because in minutes I was on top of him still kissing him and I slowly started kissing at his neck earning a small moan and I stopped and got off him leaving him blushing on the floor and I headed for the kitchen* this is gonna be a long 4 weeks.

Anti; * I was still on the floor blushing thinking* this is gonna be a long 4 weeks

Haha so hope you like it and if you do well I guess I'm doing good lol and I will be sure to try and update everyday this week but I won't be able to this weekend so on Friday I'll be updating 3 chapters and I guess I'll make and outro now
BU BYE MY LOVELIES