kinks and collars pt.2

Dark; * anti was sitting in my lap
Palming me and I threw my head back and moaned loudly* a.... anti!

Anti; yes daddy Darky? * I said palming him slower and he grunted*

Dark; s.... stop teasing m......me anti * I said grunting because his pace became slower and slower until he stopped and I looked at him* why did ya do that?!!!??

Anti; because daddy dose not know how to say please so if you wanna finish * I wink* and want me to finish you better beg big boy * I snicker and straddle him*

Dark; your playing a dangerous game anti I don't beg I make people beg....... kitten.

Anti; oh yeah you think your in charge daddy I believe that is where your wrong.

Dark; nope I'm right * I snapped my fingers and I was sitting on him kissing his neck and palming him very slowly like he did to me* how do you like it kitten

Anti; d.... don't tease me d.....daddy Darky * I said at a barely audible whisper*

Dark; wait what was that.......you want me to tease you * I was messing with him and I loved to watch him squirm *

Anti; d.... don't * I said ever so louder leaning my head back and moaning *

Dark; I can't hear you kitten how can I give you what you want if you don't tell daddy * I yeahed him by nibbling on his ear and his face *

Anti; dark you ass don't tease me * I said rather loudly and with that we started something uhhhh let's just say R rated*

I will update when I can see you all when I get back and as always BU BYE