ideas

Dark: * I've silently spent the last 2 hours thinking of ways to get anti back for refusing me and I might have come up with an idea*

Anti: * I was happily cleaning the kitchen thinking of what to make for dinner when dark came strolling in not saying a word, I look over my shoulder at him but disregard what hes doing and continue cleaning *

Dark: * I stare him down but hes paying me no attention so I walk up behind him my arms crossed and just wait for him to turn around *

Anti: * I finish up the dishes 5 to 6 minutes later and turn around the wipe the counters off only to run I to darks chest * excuse me sir but you're in my way. * I say calmly *

Dark: * I dont respond but rather put my arms on either side of the sink keeping him in place and staring him down *

Anti: * I am completely unphased and slide under his arm and continue my busy work of cleaning the counters* you know whatever it is you're doing isnt gonna work right? * but I get no reply *

Dark: * I still dont reply to his question but rather grab him shoulders and turn him around the face me still staring down at him attempting to intimidate him*

Anti: if this is your way of trying to bully me into submission its not gonna work dark now please let me clean.

Dark: * I hold him in place by his shoulders still staring him down *

Anti: your empty soulless eyes dont work dark I'm not gonna give into you and you know that I'm as much of a stubborn ass as you are * I remove his hands and keep working*

Dark: * it soon comes to my attention that my intimidation tactics dont work so I must try more drastic measures *

Anti: * I finish up the counters and turn around once more to see dark but as opposed to his imposing stature hes more relaxed slouching a bit and has the softest look on his face like he could be begging * I'm sorry but what are you doing?

Dark: * I dont respond I just simply look at him with a pitiful soft look in my eyes *

Anti: would you stop that * I say in a serious tone but this is just to sweet hes never soft but I refuse to break and go about organizing the cabinets *

Dark: * i follow him like a puppy and know I can get him , I simply rest my head on his shoulder and wrap my arms around him making a sad noise *

Anti: mmm * I say knowing I'm gonna regret this but I turn around and give him a hug * fine I'll watch a movie with you but only 1 * I peck his forehead and go about my business *

Dark: * I have a smile on my face knowing I've won I peck his cheek and leave him to his work * yay * I walk out of the kitchen going to take a shower and get ready for dinner and a movie.*

Yay another chapter I'm not being a lazy bum anymore , I hope you all enjoy this. I think I want to take this story in a little bit of a different direction and make it more relatable

Please let me know in the comments or pm me giving me thoughts and your ideas I would love to hear em. You guys have a good night/ day. Peace