Baekhyun froze, his phone almost falling out of his hand. "Uh..Uh.. I guess I could." Baekhyun replied nervously. "Great. I can pay you of course—", Chanyeol almost started rambling until Baekhyun butted in. "No, No, No, please don't pay me. It's alright. Just when did you want me to start tutoring you?" Baekhyun asked. "Right now if that's fine." Chanyeol said casually while Baekhyun almost fell off his bed. Never mind he did fall off his bed.

"Now?! Like right now?" Baekhyun asked his eyes wide opened and shocked not like Chanyeol could see that though. "Yes, right now you little—" Chanyeol stopped himself before he could insult the other.

"Little what? Huh?" Baekhyun said ready for the insult. "Come on tell what am I? A little what?" Baekhyun asked his mood dropped from earlier and now was ready to fight. "Tell me what you were going to say. Say it." Baekhyun encouraged. "Are you too much of a coward to insult me in front of my face but to only insult me in front of your friends?" Baekhyun scoffed now getting furious as well as Chanyeol. "Huh?!" Baekhyun shouted.

"You little shit! There I said it" Chanyeol shouted back. Baekhyun huffed into the phone. "Tell me your address maybe I wont be as angry once I get there." Baekhyun said. "I'll text it to you bye" Chanyeol replied steam still surrounding him from his anger. "Bye." Baekhyun said before the line went dead.

Chanyeol sent Baekhyun he's address and stood up from his colored chair making his way to his comfy bed in the middle of the room up against the wall. Chanyeol jumps on the bed and screams into the bed sheets. "AHHHHHHH why do I always fuck up" Chanyeol yells to no one. He was home alone at the moment which was even better to have a screaming fest with himself.

While Chanyeol was having an argument with himself on to or to not tease Baekhyun while he is here he hears a ring from the doorbell. He stands up from he's bed and walks to the door looking like a mess with ruffled hair and sleepy eyes. He decides that he will tease Baekhyun if he got the chance to while he walked to the door.

He opens the door to a beautiful looking angel standing with a bag around his back with the most softest expression on. Chanyeol was stunned and he didn't even know it. Chanyeol had his mouth open slightly looking at Baekhyun he only came out of he's trance when he heard the angel in front of him talk.

"Earth to Chanyeol." Baekhyun said waving his hand in front of Chanyeol's face. "Huh? Oh, hey come in." Chanyeol invites the older in. Baekhyun walks into the house feeling cozy from the family air in the house even though no one was home.

"Where's your family?" Baekhyun asks looking around more. "Oh, my sister is at her fiances house and my parents are on a business trip for another month." Chanyeol explains as he looks kinda sad. He must be lonely aw my poor Channie, Baekhyun thinks.

"Ah, right. So where are we doing this maths?" Baekhyun asks ready to tutor this dumb boy. "My room I guess" Chanyeol says way too casually and starts walking up a staircase leading into a big area on top, then into a room which was Chanyeol's room of course.

Baekhyun walks into Chanyeol's room amazed. There is a bathroom connected to the bedroom along with a walk in wardrobe. Chanyeol's bed seemed a bit messy and books were thrown all over Chanyeol's desk. 

"You can sit on my bed if you want." Chanyeol says and Baekhyun takes the offer. Baekhyun placing his bag in the corner of the room. Baekhyun bends down and grabs his mathematics textbook out, unaware of the eyes on his ass.

Chanyeol's was about to say something before he turned around to the view of Baekhyun bending down his ass swaying in the air as he scavenged for his book. Chanyeol's mouth was wide open along with his eyes as he stared at Baekhyun's juicy ass.

How I would die to touch itwhat are you thinking Park! Chanyeol mentally slaps himself because of his thoughts. Baekhyun stand up and walks over to Chanyeol's bed after he found his book.

Chanyeol was still looking at Baekhyun's ass and how nice it moved and swayed. Chanyeol let out a groan as Baekhyun sits on Chanyeol's bed. "Ready to start?" Baekhyun asks enthusiastically not seeing how Chanyeol was sweating or the tent in Chanyeol's pants.

Chanyeol looks down at his lap and sees that he has a hard-on. Just from looking at Baekhyun's ass damn that's a high Chanyeol thinks to himself. "I gotta pee first." Chanyeol says before rushing to the bathroom hoping Baekhyun didn't notice he's hard.

"I think my teasing game just turned tables." Chanyeol says lightly in his bathroom as he tries to get rid of his hard-on.

'What is this feeling that Baekhyun makes me feel?'

_

wtf this chapter is longer than my life span

word wise (aka there are like 1300 words wtf)

also ofc no spell check