I sat back beside him and let him to lied down.

He held my hand.
I didn't complain, I just let him.
He closed his eyes and I watched him without any complain.

💎💎💎

- Taehyung

Everything wasn't a normal event.
For me, it wasn't a normal event.

What I dreamed of earlier was the event that happened the night I let her go by herself, the night I hurted her.

And what happened was...

After getting drunk...I  can still remembered that I'm gone to our dorm and slept at the couch.

As dawn came, I woke up from the couch on my our dorm. Then someone called onmy phone...it was from an unknown number. But I answered it...

"Kim Taehyung."

"Who's this?"
         I asked.

"I called to say that your loving Jennie is in my hands."
       I laughed as the caller said that. I took it as a joke.

"Don't laugh, Kim Taehyung. She's currently sleeping now. She had been tortured the whole night."
        The caller informed me.
But then I continued laughing.

"Don't ever joke. I have no time taking jokes about my girlfriend today. I know we have a fight last night but I'm sure that she's at home."
        I answered.

"Besides that, we are at private places, how would you get my phone number? Probably, you're just one of the trainees."
      I followed but the caller laughed.

"I'll repeat, Kim Taehyung. She's been tortured all night. Don't you remember that you let her walk outside of the bar? You yelled at her, right?  You even said that you're going to make out with the girl who's kissing your neck."
       Everything got so serious while he was saying those...

I remembered that I did let her walk outside by herself even though she's a famous trainee from YG.

"What did you do to her?"
       I furiously asked.

"I have done nothing to her. But my man tortured her, and watching her being tortured was so damn hurtful."
      The caller answered.
I'm beein worried now.