"It was you Jennie. It was you. You thought you're lucky if you'll knew that it was you?  Maybe his love was lucky to have, but the rules from your parents wasn't lucky to take."
       We are all sitting ouside Jennie's and Taehyung's room. We heard their conversation befote Jenmie locked the door making the room soundproof.

💎💎💎

- Jennie's

As he continues crying to my shoulder.
As he was hugging me, just in minutes he felt asleep.

"You must be tired."
        I thought as I put his head to his pillow. And I went to the door and locked it

Then went to my own bed.
I faced his direction and watched him.

I stood up and covered him with the blanket.

"It must be really hard. How is it that hard for you? What happened next? After you let her out by herself?"
      I whisphered looking at him.

"What's weird now...why am I so curious about that story? It doesn't have any connection with me, anyway."
       I thought as I closed my eyes.

But I can't sleep.
And as time passes...

I heard Taehyung groaning.
I opened my eyes to look at him, he seems uncomfortable or something...

Then I stood from my bed and sat beside him, I touched his forehead...

"You're feverish."
        After that, I tried to open the door to get some help, but it won't open. I think something from the secuirty system failed. I still tried to open the door for 5 minutes but nothing happens. I can't shout since the walls are soundproof especially when you locked the door.

So I have no choice...

"Taehyung-a."
      I tried to wake him up but no response.

I shook his shoulder and waking him up until...
He suddenly opened his eyes looking at me worriedly.

"J-Jennie."
       He stammered looking at me worriedly. Then he rushed to hug me.

He cried again.
I hugged him back, I just let him hug me despite of confusion filling me in.

"Maybe you had a dream about his girl from the past, haven't you?"
        I concluded to myself, while tapping his back.

As he composed himself...
He leaned his back to the wall next to his bed.

"I know you're not fine, I'll just go get a towel to..."
       I was about to stand but he pulled me from the wrist.

"Why?"
       I asked turning a look for him.

"C-Can you please stay, just for five minutes?"
       He requested looking at me sincerely.