Not Lust, Love.

Erik POV
"I think he kissed her." I mumbled through Sierra's deep kisses on my lips. She pulled away and looked at me rather confused.
"What?" She asked placing her hands on my shoulders and sat back on my thighs.
"I think James kissed Lily yesterday..." I said running my fingers through my hair. Sierra smirked at me,
"So that's why you've been acting troubled all day, I was beginning to think you were loosing interest in me." She said taking my hand in hers.
"No, never. Sorry, its just-" Then I felt her peck my lips.
"I understand. She's your only daughter, you have every right in the world to worry. Your a very caring Father Erik, I believe it's one of your most endearing qualities if we are being honest." She said climbing off my lap and straightening her dress out. I didn't want her to leave the position we were in but my thoughts wandered during our moment. She then poured herself and I some wine and retuned t0 the sofa sitting down next to me and laying her legs across my legs and leaning against the arm of the sofa.
"Now, tell me why you think he kissed her." She said looking at me.
"When she came back from the gardens when he left she was all red and seemed to be living in her day dreams. Nadir just smirked at the sight while I sat horrified. She's been singing to herself all day, and-"
"Erik, maybe this isnt the worst thing in the world. She's happy." Sierra said
"But she shouldn't need him to make her happy..." I said placing my head in my hand and leaning against the arm of the sofa.
"Ok, say he did kiss her. What's wrong with that?" Sierra asked.
"Everything she's still so young, and he's not. I could see how he ravished her with his eyes and it made my blood boil. She's inexperienced with all of these things, I want to keep her pure but I fear I won't be able to."
"Erik, she's nearly sixteen. I was the same age when I lost my virginity..." She admitted, and I looked at her with my eyes wide a bit shocked at the new information she had given me. "Erik, you really didn't think I was a virgin did you?" She asked blushing and smirking.
"I wasn't sure to be honest. I took Christine when she was 16, and Lily was born months later even though I had no idea at the time. I just don't want the same thing to happen to her as it happened to her mother..."
"Erik, that was 16 years ago. There are ways to prevent things so she will not be able to be with child, there's protection now. That wasn't an option when you were with Christine." Sierra said changing her position so her head now rested on my chest.
"I know. The age difference also bothers me a bit. He is most likely experienced with such risqué things, I don't want him pressuring her into anything. I would surely kill him if he did-"
"Erik, no more killing people." Sierra sighed,
"Yes but-"
"No buts, and you really are in no position to speak of age different dear. You were just snogging someone almost twenty years younger than yourself." Sierra giggled placing a kiss on my jaw making me lean my head onto hers. I tensed a bit with the sensual feeling washing over my body as I tried to keep my train of thought.
"Yes but, we are adults it's different." I said as she continued to kiss my jaw and then moving to my neck making me give a throaty moan at her actions.
"Shhh" She cooed through her kisses,
"But-" Then she swiftly retuned to her position on top of my lap, "Oh damn you woman." I moaned leaving my troubles behind me and let Sierra become my sole focus in the moment. I deepened the kiss and she moaned slightly, letting my excitement grow. I placed my hands on her waist as she grinned her hips against mine making me groan in pleasure at the pressure between us.
"Erik..." She moaned as I began kissing and nipping at her neck leaving a trail of red marks in my path. She pulled my hair in her feelings of pleasure. As I was still ravishing her neck she began to unbutton my dress shirt, feeling my toned chest as she went. Then she pulled away leaving me confused.
"Erik, take me to your bedroom..." She said looking at me with her eyes full of lust.
"Are you sure?" I asked uncertain of her request.
"Yes, please Erik. Lily is out with Ramin, it just me and you... please." She said practically begging as she began kissing my neck again making me moan. I reached around and began unlacing her corset and she bit my neck harder in response. I slipped off the corset and she finished unbuttoning my shirt and ran her delicate fingers down my abdomen.
"I didn't know you had abs..." She whispered in between my kisses and I smirked against her lips. She pulled back for a moment and stared at me, running her hands up and down my chest and stomach, and let her fingers graze my v-line making me groan. I pulled her back into my lips, not wanting them to separate again.
"You have a few more surprises ahead then," I said moving my lips to her neck once more as she moaned in pleasure again. I unzipped her dress and I felt shivers run down her spine at my touch. I swiftly stood up as she wrapped her legs around my torso. I met her lips wth mine once again, she stood for a mere moment allowing her dress to pool at the floor leaving her only in her slip. She leaped into my arms once again. I stumbled up the stairs leaving a strew of clothing behind us.
I kicked the bedroom door open and shoved it closed behind us, leaving us alone in my room. Then Sierra pulled away from me, leaving me confused once more.
"I'll be right back..." She said seductively as she walked into the washroom swaying her hips as she went, closing the door behind her. I stood there speechless, and breathing heavily trying to take in what had just happened and what was about to happen. I stumbled over to my bedside and lit a few candles, then I looked at the picture of Christine on my bedside. I couldn't have it there anymore. She will always be in my heart but I knew I could no longer leave it there in this moment. Christie once owned my heart but Sierra has now taken it hostage.
"Im so sorry angel... I need this, I need her in my life." I softly whispered as I opened the drawer and placed the picture inside. As I shut the drawer Sierra emerged from the washroom and my jaw dropped at the sight, she stood before me completely nude, trying to cover herself with her hands. She was beautiful indeed, her ivory skin almost shimmering in the night.

*Children Proceed With Caution*

Sierra POV
I stood looking at myself in the mirror, I had stripped completely wanting no more barriers between Erik and I. I wanted to give myself to him, I wanted nothing more than him in this moment.
"Im sorry Daniel. I need this... I need him." I whispered softly. Erik was what I needed, his mind, his heart, his soul and his body. I then turned and opened the door slowly and walked through the doorway. I saw Erik's expression when he saw me, I was embarrassed of my body with all of the scars covering my arms and torso from self harm so I attempted to cover myself but it was no use. I walked over to him and removed my arms showing him my body fully. I looked at his pale chest, his muscles tensing in his state of lust. I placed one hand on his shoulder and let my fingers trace down his chest, tickling my palms on his chest hair. He responded by pulling me onto him once more so I straddling him. He hungrily pressed his lips to mine and I felt his chest hair tickle my breasts making my nipples hard at the sensation. His tongue found its way into my mouth once again and took dominance. I felt his now prominent bulge pressing into my thigh making me more aroused that ever. I pushed him down so he was now laying down,

"Take off the mask, please." I said kissing him once again.
"I can't please, don't make me..." He said pulling back from my neck.
"Erik, I want this just as much as you do, but I will not make love to a man in a mask. I wish to see your face. I love you." I said leaning over him again an continuing to kiss him. He placed his hand on his face reluctantly and peeled it off, I threw it behind us not too sure of where it went but not caring enough at the same time. I felt his hand grasp my breast tightly and I moaned in pleasure.
"Erik..." He grinned and flipped us over so he was now on top. I reached down to his trousers and simply ran my hand over his manhood making him moan loudly at my touch. Then he took my hand away from his arousal and pinned them above my head, his strength making so I couldn't move at all. He began trailing soft kisses and bites down my chest, and his tongue found my nipple and he began to suck and nip at it. I felt his tech graze it gently and I arched my back pressing my center into his making him growl. I freed one of my hands from his grasp and ran my fingers through his thick black hair. Erik left my nipples and began trailing kisses down my stomach and he suddenly stopped when he saw a major scar. He and I looked at each other for a moment before he softly kissed every scar in his sight making my heart flutter even more. I loved him, I loved the way he made me succumb to him.I felt a build up in my stomach, I needed him now.
"Erik, please" I softly moaned then I felt him push my legs apart and I gasped knowing his next action. I felt his hot breath against me, and he took his fingers spreading my folds apart. I felt breath at my entrance, almost letting that send me over the edge right then and there.
"Oh jesus...." I moaned in pleasure as I felt his tongue touch my most sensitive area, then I felt a finger enter me and I arched my back as I cried out in pleasure. He swirled his tongue around and I felt as if I could pass out at any moment. He then added another finger and I reached down and grabbed a fist full of his hair, I could feel him smirk against me. My muscles clenched against his fingers and he pumped his fingers faster knowing what I needed, or so he thought.
"Erik, please, I need you, now" I moaned, he still didn't listen until I moved my foot so it grazed his bulge and he quickly retracted his fingers and tongue realizing his own needs. I felt the warmth of his body leave me, and heard his trousers being unbuttoned hastily. I looked at him to feel my eyes widen, he was big. He noticed me looking at him with my mouth wide open and he flashed a devilish grin knowing what I saw staring at. He stroked himself a few times before walking to the bed and I felt myself get anxious until I felt Erik's lips on mine once more and his warm chest pressed up against mine.
"Are you ready?" He asked pressing a kiss onto my jaw. I responded by kissing him aggressively, then I felt him thrust into me,
"Ah! Erik!" I moaned and dug my finger nails into his back, then he slowly withdrew and sunk back in again.
"Oh god Sierra," He moaned with every thrust. I dragged my finger nails down his back and he cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure. He continued this action until we both began to feel a build up when suddenly I found the strength to flip us over so I was now on top. He opened his eyes and looked at me in amazement. I only smirked and then continued to move myself up and down while pressing my lips to Erik once more. He griped my waist making me moan at his touch even more.
"Sierra I..." I smashed my lips into his once again and I knew I was close as well. We both began to moan louder and louder as we finished. I collapsed onto Erik's sweaty chest out of exhaustion. He was breathing heavily and his heart was racing in my ear, I feared he may have a heart attack.
"Sierra, I love you." He said pulling me up so my head was nuzzled into his neck. I felt him grasp the sheet and pull it over us.
"I love you more than anything my Erik." I said kissing him one more time as he pulled my waist closer to him.
In my mind I already imagined our bodies entwining, defenseless and silent, now it was not only a fantasy but reality.