No ones fault

Y.N. Pov
I wake up with a ringing in my ears and a massive headache to Percy sitting in a chair next to me sleeping .
"...p-Percy " I whisper very quietly.
No movement.
"Percy" I say bit louder making me hiss because of the pain in my head. Percy starts to stir , wakes up and stares at me realizing I'm awake .
"Your awake!" He says and hugs me tightly.
"Ow ow ow." I hiss .
"Oh geeze. Sorry...I-i di-
"It's ok but how long was I knocked out?" I whisper.
"Two weeks."He says sadly.
"Two weeks?"I whisper quietly and take in his features.
He had dark bangs under his eyes, his hair was messed up more then usually . He looked slimmer then last time I had seen him.
"Percy, go get some rest i'll be fine." I say
"No I'm not leaving ."he states stubborn as usual.
" Just get Leo or someone to take your place." I say really hoping he would get Leo.
"I would get Leo but no one has seen him since you were knocked out in the water .We actually think he hasn't came out at all ." He says sadly.
" Is there a way you can take me to him ?" I plead hopefully.
"I'm not sure . I mean you just woke up. Well actually let me get Will to check on you." He says running off. Two weeks , I've been out for two weeks and no one has seen Leo ? Has he eaten? Has he slept ? Is he all right? Those were all the questions that were going on in my head. I hadn't noticed that I was biting on my lip that was now bleeding. Why am I so worried? Finally Percy comes back with Will.
" Glad to see you're finally awake but your probably gonna have to stay here for just about a day to make sure you're alright." Will says with a smile. I frown .
" I just want to get out of here all ready. Also could you go to Leo's bunker and see if he's alright and if he can come here?" I say worriedly. I look at Percy as he is in deep thought . "Percy, what are you thinking about." I ask the black haired boy. "It's just that I already failed at being a brother and I'm sorry for yelling at you. Please forgive me." He says while looking at me in the eye desperately. " Percy you did not fail . You haven't let me down . Only my parents have . You're my brother why wouldn't I forgive you?" I say holding my arms up for a hug. We were in mid-hug when Will comes in with Leo . Poor Leo didn't have his natural tan. Instead of a tan he was pale. He had bags under his eyes and he was very thin. Needless to say, he was in bad shape. So many thoughts were going through my head about why he looked as bad as he did . It's not my fault-yes it is you dummy- how is it my fault, wait is really my fault? Did I really make him look like that? Why does he care anyways ?
I looked into Leo's eyes . His broken, worn out , distraught eyes. The bags under his eyes were a deep dark color. His color, gone. My tan Latino elf was just a Latino elf now, all because of me.
"Leo..." My voice was weak as I started realizing I am what caused him to look like this . He looks at me with no emotion, but I could still see that tiny fire in his eyes.
"I'm sorry , I didn't mean to walk away without an explanation. I just- it's hard to explain. Nothing ever goes right for me." Leo says with his eyes glossing up.
"Leo it's not your fault, it's mine I shouldn't have ran away and I should have told someone , but I didn't . It's not your fault either , Percy." I say looking between them.
"Yeah , I'm gonna go to the cabin and just lay dow." Percy says with a shaky voice. He leaves quickly along with Will. And now it was just me and Leo.