Meeting Mr.McShizzle

Your P.O.V.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up this morning and did the usual.Woke up,ate,got dressed,and went to school.I've always hated school,but today,I felt that something was going to happen,so I got all excited .'Huh,weird I'm actually excited to go to school,that's a first'
-time skip to school cause I can-
I got to school and went to my first hour class which is Greek mythology,my favorite.My desk is in the front since I like Greek Mythology,while everyone sits in the back.
Class was just getting started,but then the principle walks in.
'Really,you had to walk in at this time?'
He then showed a scrawny looking Latino elf and said that he was a new student.
'Ooo,he's cute,I now thank you for coming into the classroom'
"Hello Mr.Valdez you can take a seat next to y/n"I wave so he can see who I am. 'Yes,I got the cute Latino boy to sit next to me'
I didn't even notice him take a seat by me until he spoke.
"Hi,I'm Leo Valdez Mr.McShizzle, Bad Boy Supreme and you are?"
I chuckle "I'm y/n l/n and I don't have any nicks names so I'm gonna skip that part,Mr.McShizzle"
"What a nice name for beautiful princesa,that's your new nick name ,since you don't have one,princesa"
I blush and try to hide it with my hair "thank you"
"Ok,class this is our new student Leo Valdez,say hi"
The whole class says hi while I say hi Mr.McShizzle and he says"Hola"
'Dork'
🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷
For the rest of the day you and and Leo hung out together.He tried to flirt with every girl out of his league and you laughed when he got turned down,until he met this one girl.calypso.Oh,how you hated her and her fake friends and her fake self.She would do a fake girly giggle every time he would flirt with her,it's was making you angry.
'Why do I even care it's not like I like him,do I?Nah,I just met him.'
➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰
I got tired of it and just left and he didn't even notice.The bell rang which ment it was time to go home.I ran out of school of school and whispered "I'm free" in a happy voice,but then realized I have to come back tomorrow. 'Awwww,do I have to come back,I guess I have to.' And with that I walked home.
••••••••••••••••••••••••*
Yeh so that's the first chapter of your story of this life.I have so much planned and stuff them at I right then Chang it then add stuff and gets so confusing because I can't make up mind lmao. Please comment and tell me what you think and don't forget to vote anyways BAIIIIII!!!!!😁👋~from Kourtney daughter of Poseidon🌊.