Guess I'm a year rounder

Don't you ever get annoyed when boys keep hitting on you and won't stop with the pick up lines.Thats how I feel right now.Ever since I got to the pavilion the boys won't quite especially the Aphrodite boys.Some of them didn't bother me like"Do you have a drivers license,because your driving me crazy" that was fine but then I heard this "Hey girl,those legs are so fine when do they open." The Aphrodite boys aid with a sly smile. I got so angry I don't know what happened I glared at him and the next thing I know he's covers in water" First off,I have a name,Second don't ever say that again or I will kill you"
"Y-yes ma'ma" He said nervously.By this time everyone was bowing down.'what?!why are they bowing' "All hail y/n l/n,daughter of Poseidon" 'what?!NOWAYOMGICANTEVEN!'
Next thing I know I'm tackles in a hug then throw on to someone shoulders!"I FINALY HAVE A SISTER.OH!,AND IF ANY IF YOU BOYS MESS WITH MY SISTER YOUR DEAD.Good day now" And with that I was back on the ground.You probably already know who this person is.Thats right it's Percy Jackson my new brother."yay,I actually have family for a change" I say to Percy.Percy looks at me confused."what do you mean by 'You actually have family for a change?' "I-I'll tell you later" "ok,fine,but you better tell me everything" "ok,I willPercy,overprotective much already" I say and walk away to leo. "hey Leo"
"Uh,hey n/n" 'That's weird,he usually calls me princesa" "I hate to cut it short,but bye n/n" 'See there he goes again with the nickname.I'm gonna find out what's wrong,because right now,I really don't like the look of this with him acting strange'"Oh,yeah,Bye Leo,see you around " "yeah"Was all he said.Then he walked off to someplace in the woods.
🔥🌊🔥🌊🔥🌊🔥🌊🔥🌊🔥 Ooo,why do you think leo may or may not be avoiding you?Hmmm.Aw,C'com,don't make me sound like an evil author like Rick.He's the evil one not me.Sorry,Uncle Rick.