So this is camp

Your pov
We got off of Festus and were greeted by Leo's friends which I no know are Jason,Nico,Frank,Hazel(they were visiting today),Annabeth,piper and Percy.l felt like I had a connection with Percy,but I just let it pass."Oo,I just remembered something princesa,I have to take you to the big house" "oh,ok" We walk but not without piper saying I'm beautiful and Leo totally likes me and Annabeth said I was smart so piper and Annabth thinks I'm gone be one of their sisters."so why are we going the big house?" "To tell Chiron you're here safely and to inform your mom or dad depending on who is your mortal parentis saying you're here" When he said parent that made me tear up because I had actually never knew who my parents are.I had always stayed at a friends house or camped out some where's because I did not want to go to a foster home. Leo looks at me confused "Princesa,what's wrong " I sigh "I guess we're close enough friends even though we met yesterday,I never knew my parents so when you said call my mom or dad I couldn't handle it and got teary eyed" Leo just looked me in the eyes with a sad face and me a hug which made me blush." I actually know how you feel,but I'll tell you another time about that story" he said and out his signature smirk in like nothing happened to him and walked inside with me behind him.'there's something about him and I'm gonna figure it out of its the last thing I do' "hey Chiron,this is y/n" "Nice to meet you,y/n.Now just let me call your mortal parent and tell them that you have made it here safely" I tensed at the thought of it and Leo must of noticed,so he gave me a hug and I blushed. 'Gur,why do I keep blushing it's not like I like him,do I?' "I couldn't get in touch with your mortal parent"Chiron said "uh,um I'm sure they will uh,call back" I say with a nervous chuckle. "Ok,but Leo why don't you show y/n around.You probably don't need to tell her about claiming and the gods.I've heard she's pretty smart."
"Sure thing Chiron.C'mon on princesa" "ok"
\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/|\/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/
"And this is where you'll be staying until you get claimed" Leo said showing me the Hermes cabin.He had showed me the whole camp and it's really amazing I can't believe I get to stay here.I actually really hope I'm a year rounder.I hear a sound but don't know what is and dismiss it until Leo says"that's means it's time for dinner." "YASSSS.FOOD"I said and took off running with a laughing Leo behind me.Before we got there we stopped and leaned on each other for support of laughing and the lack of air walked to the pavilion with people starting is weird,but the weirdest two people were Annabeth and Piper.They were both wiggling their eyebrows at us and I blushed.'I like it here already'
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@