the beginning

hello everyone! 

i am not sure why this chapter was private.

i had to update it again :-)

............

Finally, the day that I am waiting for came. I can't even wait for another minute which is funny since I spent almost my whole 19 years waiting for this moment and now since everything is in my own hand I can't wait no I refuse to wait. But since I can feel my dream coming true I am so scared! I'm terrified that someone would take it away. In everyone's eyes I'm the spoiled rich brat that becoming what she desires and getting what she wants is as clear as the sun. but what they don't know is for me it is the hardest thing. But mark my words I will be what I want I will feel my dream in my own palms. I will touch it I will feel it I will be it. Well I wish I have this courage to speak to my dad like I'm speaking to you! Don't get it wrong I am not a meek girl I'm not this girl who is scared to talk her mind to someone but my father is not anyone. No one ever had spoken to my father in disrespect manners. My father can be an angel but when he wears his devil outfit even the devil himself Is scared from him. Right now I'm in front of his office waiting for my brave spirit to show itself to me. Should I knock his door once or twice? Is my dress looks fine? What about my hair? My shoes? My makeup? Oh wait I'm not wearing any makeup. Lia stop this nonsense and knock the door this instance. Go girl knock it.

A rough voice "come in"

I walked in confidence I have to show dad that I'm sure of myself that I'm not scared of him or of any of his men.

"good afternoon dad. may I be seated please?"

He smiled to me and gestured "don't be formal with me Lia. please have a seat."

After getting seated in front of his desk he asked me "what brought you here? Not that I'm complaining it's just you don't pay a visit to my office unless its urgent"

I took a deep breath and said with a smile "I came to tell you what I decided to do with my life. I'm already half a step away from my goal. I received the acceptance letter today. I just need your permission dad"

He clenched his jaw at my words "a goal? Acceptance letter? My damn permission? Before I jump in conclusion please do tell me daughter what is your goal?"

I flinched at his tone "I want be a doctor dad."

I couldn't finish what I have to say as I was too busy registering the pain in my cheek. Yes, he slapped me.

I looked at him for an explanation not that I don't know already why he did it.

He talked in gritted teeth: do tell me again daughter, what is your goal?

I told myself that I can't breakdown I won't show weakness. So my answer was the same: to be a doctor dad.

Another slap

Same answer

Another slap

Same answer

Another slap

My cheek was no more fairy white. I bet its bloody red or purple.

He sat down breathing heavily and ordered me: go to your room Lia and lock yourself in.

I looked at him with so much anger "why should I? I'm moving to my flat tomorrow with or without your permission. No one can change my mind father even you. If you want to cut all the ties with me, please go ahead but do not except me to forget about my dream. Because if I don't have this dream what else would I have dad? I don't have anything in my life I never asked you for anything. I never disobeyed you in any kind I never broke any of your rules I have been nothing but a perfect daughter. I try to bring honor to the Alebonem name. and I believe I deserve this dad. You need to let me do this please dad for the sake of Adrian!"

Another slap.

He yelled at me "DON'T PUSH YOUR LIMITS LIA! And don't ever mention his name do you hear me? And now go to your room if you don't want the guards to escort you."

What should I do now do I stay and fight or go back to my room dragging the tails of defeat.

Damn it, why my brain stopped working right now. oh right it is because of the 100 slaps that I got. Well I already got my fair so what worse going to happen if I didn't listen to him

I raised my head and I looked at him in the eyes "NO! I am not a kid anymore I shall not let you have control over me or my future. I refuse to be the next you father!"

A hint of hurt was in his blue eyes that quickly disappeared and replaced with a cold look: oh well you have no Idea what you just put yourself in daughter

Then he shouted "guards"

Within two seconds the guards rushed to the room

Without wasting another second my father gave his men his order "take Ms. Lia to her chamber she shall not be out of her room anytime soon not to have lunch with us nor dinner. Her meals will be served to her chamber and if by any means she misbehaves you won't serve her any meals for her day. Understand?"

With that two guards with a strong figure hold my hand a bit too harsh and tried taking me but I'm one of Alebonem so taking me down would take more than just two normal guards.

With a blink of an eye they were laying on the ground groaning from the pain.

"father! Why can't you ever change? I'm going now and you can send your whole men after me but believe me I will be what I want to be. No one can stop me and if you have any sorrow or regret for Adrian's death you would let me do it for his sake"

With that I walked toward the door but before walking out of the room I said my final words "thank you father for raising me and making me the girl who I am today. I won't forget your kindness."

But his answer took the life from my soul "and I regret it. You gave me your promise and now let me give you mine. I will make you claim your rightful place. I will make you the next Alebonem. You can do whatever you want for now. but don't forget that you will lead us."

Wait what? I don't understand. Is he letting me do it or not?

So I decided to go to my room ignoring my father's words.

I asked my maid to help me pack my things. I can still stay in our palace and just go to the university. But I don't want someone to know who I am not because I am scared that someone will take advantage of me but because I am scared once people knows who I am they would stop talking to me. And I really want to make friends for once.

Once I'm done packing I took off in one of my cars heading to my new place. HOME.

A/N: this is it for the first chapter.

i know its short but its only the beginning :-)

please let me know what you think xoxo