she said she wants revenge!

After hearing what Carl said I thought that I should pay a visit to my father and see who are my friends truly are. Not like I suspected something but come on Justin and them really fits the gang profile!

"Ms. Lia. What brought you here?" Morris asked me

"hello to you too. And it's my home Morris!" I answered while entering the house.

"where is my father?" I asked him

"in his office, please wait here till I announce your visit" he said gesturing to our huge living room.

I waited about 5 minutes till he came and asked me to follow him to my father's office.

"Good afternoon father. How are you in this fine day?" I greeted as I entered the room.

"I believe it's important since you bothered yourself to come here" he said not even saving me one glance.

I sigh "yes, it is. I have been told that some of the mafia heirs are attending same school as I. I want to know their identities" I said calmly.

"out of question! we won't provide you such information. You have to prove me that you are worthy of your title that you can feel the danger once you lay an eyes on. I need to know that you are strong enough to protect yourself" he said finally looking at me.

"I shall not disappoint you" I said standing up getting ready to leave.

"But I can tell you that some of them knows who you are already which means they are ahead of you" he warned me.

"thank you. Have a good day father" I said and walked out.

I can't say what my father said was helpful as I still don't know who they are. But if they know who I am they would approach me already. Which means they are people who I know.

I need to be careful. Remember the rules Lia. They are made for a reason. Don't forget what happened to Adrian!

I need to make a plan and quick.

my thoughts were cut by my phone's ringing.

It was Mena "yes?" I answered

"where are you? What are you doing? What are your plans for the weekend?" she asked in one breath.

Ha? Weekend? Oh right today is Friday.

"I didn't make plans yet. What's with all these question Ms. Mena" I chuckled.

"Great. Then come to my place. We are having a girl's night" she said.

"girl's night? What do you mean?" I asked while turning on the engine.

"food, movie, gossip and whatever that sounds girlish" she said

"fine text me your place location" I told her as I have never been in her place.

After about 30 minutes I was knocking her apartment door. Which ironically was close to mine! Not only close but in the same building! But how I never run into her! If she was not a silly girl, I would totally suspect her!

She opened with a huge smile on her face that disappeared as soon as I entered, such a bipolar girl!

"hello, I..." I couldn't finish my sentence as I felt my head spinning someone knocked me.

But if they thought I will go down with just that they are surely wrong!

I tried to fight but there was a sting on my neck.

My head hurts, its burning, I tried to open my eyes. It's not working. Finally, I succeeded

The first sight was Mena sitting on a chair in front of me while I'm tied on the chair.

Who knew that she would be the one! I was so stupid! I was too happy to finally have friends that I couldn't read her!

"oh look who's awake! Lia Alabonem" she spat

"you think you will get away with this?" I spat back

"don't worry dear I didn't bring you here to kill you quite the opposite actually. I brought you here to talk and offers you a deal" she said with a smile

"you are stupid if you thought I will make a deal with you" I told her with my Alabonem expression.

"well after hearing my story I believe you will" she said and continued "I need you to help me get my revenge"

I laughed so hard. Really is she crazy? "why would I help you girl? If you really wanted my help you would approach me like normal people do when they need help not to pull out this act" I pointed

"for that I have to apologize I couldn't do that as your bodyguards were watching every move you do. I couldn't risk it" she said

"bodyguards? What do you mean? I don't have any!" I said in confusion.

"it's not why I brought you here. I need to hear your answer would you help me? " she asked me again

"who's your target?" I asked her

" The Alabonem" she said raised her head and looking at me