cute boys

Zoe's POV

I was currently getting ready for my first day of classes. To say the least I wasn't very excited, I mean who would be? Waking up at freaking 6am to go to something you don't want to?

Yeah I'll pass! I looked in the mirror semi-satisfied with the way I looked.

I had on a pair of black skinny jeans with rips on it. And a plain tight blue shirt, it wasn't skin tight just tighter then normal (well my normal, which is baggy shirts)

I grabbed my backpack and swung it around my back. Perrie was still asleep she had class at 9am.. Ugh she's so lucky.

I sighed as I walked out not bothering to eat anything since I wasn't very hungry.

As I walked down the long hallway my mind traveled to Harry. I don't know it's just something about him.

No! I seriously came here to work and get a degree! Not fantasizes about some punk bad boy who probably has no future!

I was so mad I didn't take in any of my surroundings and accidentally bumped into a tall lean figure.

I stumbled to the ground and hit face first on the concrete.

I groan and mumbled random stuff under my breath. What a great way to start the day!

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" I looked up and he stopped mid-sentence. I looked into his eyes, wow.

He had brown hair styles into a quiff with piercing blue eyes. It was like the ocean, I was speechless. He was beautiful..

"U-um, I-it's ok." I mumbled under my breath.

"No it was my fault."

I just looked at him, I thought I was being creepy so I looked away starting to get up. But suddenly I felt a hand pull me up.

"Hi, I'm Nash, what's your name?" (and no Not Nash Grier. I just like the name)

"H-hi, z-Zoe"

He smiled and nodded.

"Nice to meet you Zoe."

He winked and I blushed looked down, gosh I'm so awkward..

"No your not!"

My head shot up "you heard that?"

I whispered quietly, he nodded and smiled at me.

"Well I have to go to class. Sorry" I tried to push past him but he caught me in time.

"Wait! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out? like go get some pizza or something."

I blushed and nodded slowly. "Sure, that sounds fun."

He smiled "Can I have your number? so I can like text you later?" He blushed and ran a hand through his hair making it more beautiful.

I nodded and handed him my phone, he put his number in and then he texted himself.

"Alright Zoe, I guess I'll see you later?"

I smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Yeah sounds great"

Then he was gone. I smiled to my self and mentally just freaked out, what a way to start the year.

***

After my first 3 classes were over I got a lunch break, for 2 hours. Yeah I know it's long but they expect us to study as well.

I walked down the hall to room 301 and stopped once I got there I opened it and smiled realizing nobody was in here. I threw my bag on the floor and jumped on my bed.

I laid back sighing deeply, I was to hyper to take a nap and I wasn't very hungry right now.

What to do, all of a sudden I heard the door knob jiggle and I got scarred the person obviously wasn't Perrie because she has a key to get in.

I slowly sat up and walked over to the door.

"Perrie? Are you in there?" it was.. Harry?

I opened the door to see him leaning against the frame of the door.

"Oh hey Zoe."

He winked at me, I rolled my eyes about to shut the door when all of a sudden his foot blocked the door from closing.

"What do you want?" I wasn't normally this rude, I guess I just was feeling confident after today.

"Oh nothing just dropped by to say hi.."

He pushed past me and say on my bed.

"Why do you keep doing this?"

He looked at me confused, then smirked

"Doing what?" he looked straight in my eyes and that's when I lost all confidence.

"S-Smirking and.."

I stopped because I got to nervous from his eyes staring into my soul.

"And?" he smiled smugly.

"Can you j-just get out?" my voice was weak and quiet.

"Fine, your no fun anyway."

He stood up and left the room. I sighed in relief and laid on my bed. This is going to be an interesting year..