Almost close to DeAtH

Reaper and others can break the 4TH wall...But only 5 no more than 5 sanses got it!!! people...If more than 5 sanses than the world will Die!!! Aaannnddd we don't want that right? SANDy!!! hahhaahahahahah enjoy the story!!'n Only 5 sanses along!' The journey of this story!!! Of each chapter of sansnsnsnsn.

LIFE'S POV:
I Laughed at the pun that Geno made.why did Reaper never brought Geno to me...He's so...Funny!!! I mean Punny... I Laughed at the pun I made in my head...I looked over at Geno and smiled...wait he's...Blue...Blushing!!!.
Geno was a Blushing mess...
"Geno!!!"
"Y-yes Life...?"
"Y-your Blushing..."
Geno's Blushing was getting worse than before...
My heart stopped and felt a COOL someone coming...
I looked over my back and saw Reaper walking towards us...His hoodie is blocking his face...
"Reaper?"
I looked over and saw Geno...Not Blushing anymore...Not smiling...Not FELLing happy (Get it!!!...No I just go now...)
...

Geno's POV:
I saw Reaper and stopped being happy than before...I loved being with LIFE she makes me feel alive than before...life...I want Life!!!.
Reaper took me and I screamed but LIFE did nothing but...Cried?
"R-Reaper let me GO!!!"
I yelled at him.
"No..."
"R-Reaper I-I a-was only t-talking to L-"
"Just...Shup...Ok?"
I Kept my mouth closed tightly...
Did he just...Shup me...This is not Reaper...This is the OLD Reaper..
I thought about it...before I knew it I was back in the dark...Again

LifE's POV:
I watched as Reaper took Geno with him...i could have done something to help Geno but I could have died and Reaper could KILL everyone I know or don't know I love!!!.
I just hope GeNo is oh Ok...

Reaper's POV:
I knocked out Geno and layered him down on the cold HARD ground...

Reaper...That was mean!!! Let Geno keep the power of LIFE!!

Reaper:Grrrr...I hate HER I HATE Her so much!!!!

R-Reaper...Your actually acting like you were made to hate Life before...

Reaper:That only because my mind played with ME!!!
Now time to pay LIFE back...

W-what...?

Reaper:Every LIFE needs a little bit of Death!!!

Oh...N-no..