A missed flight

Enochs pov

It left. It fucking left! I paced back and forth trying to figure out what to do. 

My school was on a field trip to Hawaii and i missed the plane!! I am alone and stranded in Hawaii. Fuck. I took out my phone to call the person in charge of our trip.

Wait they are on a plane. Really universe, Really.  I walked around the airport trying to figure out what to do. I was lost in thought until i heard a scream from behind me.

"Come on!!!" I turned around to see one of my classmates. Horace Somnusson. It had to be him.  Why couldn't i have been someone i hated! Instead of the person ive had a crush on for forever! How could this day get any worse. 

He's walking toward me. Oh no! What do I do! Act emotionless like normal.

"Hi Enoch." He said when he was in front of me

"Hello Horace." I said back. Trying to not sound scared.

"I had a plan to rent a room at a hotel today and leave on a flight tomorrow. But then I saw you and wanted to know if you wanted to be a part of that plan. It's not like my family doesn't have the money."

Wait . Horace was doing this.......for me? "Are you sure you want to stay with me? You know who I am. Right?"

He looked at me and I could see something weird in his eyes. A emotion I couldn't quite identify. Whatever it was he seemed to fell it. A lot

"I do know who you are and that's why I asked." He started rubbing his arm with his hand. "You seem like you could be a cool person and I don't want to leave you here....." 

Well heres my shot to get to know him better.  "Why not.¨ His face seemed to light up when i said this. Weird.

¨Okay lets go!¨ He practically shouted. I grabbed my suitcase and walked out of the airport with him

+TIME SKIP!!!!!!!!+

When we arrived at a hotel after walking for what felt like forever Horace went up to the front desk to rent a room. I still cant believe this is happening. I was leaning against a wall trying to comprehend what was happening like i had been for at least a hour. But i was tired and hungry. It was 10:00 at night now and everything was dark.

Horace grabbed a key from the person behind the desk and waved me towards him. As i walked i heard the person behind the counter say "You make a cute couple!" I wish. i thought. 

When i got to horace he began to walk to the elevator so i followed. When we got in he pressed the 7 button. We started to go up. Still not talking. 

"Is this just going to be this awkward or do you want to do something like play a game when we get to our room." Horace said pretty spontaneously. Still looking ahead at the doors.

"Sure. " I said still pretty confused about why he said that. The doors to the elevator opened after I said this and we stepped off.

"Room 546." Horace said as we began walking down the hall.  When we reached our room he attempted to get the key in the lock but struggled to do so. It was really cute but I would never admit that aloud.

When he finally got in the key and opened the door he stepped in first then me after him.

As soon as I walked in the room I discovered a problem. The room only had 1 bed. Not 2. One

I had to sleep in the same bed as my crush. " I thought I told them 2 beds.....oooooh wellll." Horace said very sweetly. He seemed really happy with the mistake.

I just stood there trying to think. "Want to play that game now?" I said. I probably sounded really awkward but I wanted to stop thinking about the bed.