☆-Two-☆ Trip To Starlight

~One Week Late~

☆~Aphmau's POV~☆

AHHHHH!!! I'm so excited! I can't wait to go to Starlight! And be in the same room with your best friend of your 'boyfriend' UGH! He's not my boyfriend and you're just a voice in my head! But I am excited to be sharing a room with him... But what would Garroth and Laurence think? I probably should go to Aaron's house to double check if he's ready or not.

☆~Aaron's POV~☆

Today... Today is the day I go to Starlight with Aph, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Zane, Garroth, Lucinda, Laurence, Dante, Gene, Travis and Kim. Maybe I can tell Aph my feelings to her? Or not... I hope she feels the same way about me. Garroth and Laurence probably already asked her if she wanted to share a room with one of them, heh, I guess they lost cause she said 'yes.' Maybe I should check on her. I'm done packing and if Aph isn't done I can help her!

☆~Garroth's POV~☆

"Hey Laurence!"

"Hey Garroth!"

"So did you ask Aph to be your roommate for the whole summer?" I asked I hope he didn't,

"No, did you?" Laurence sounded angry I wonder why,

"Not yet but-- APHMAU IS WALKING DOWN THE STREET SO I'M GONNA ASK HER FIRST!!"

I quickly ran out the door and ran to Aphmau. This is perfect! Especially Aaron isn't invited.

☆~Aphmau's POV~☆

I was walking down MyStreet heading to Aaron's place but I saw him walking out of his house and... Garroth and Laurence running towards me. Why does it have to be me always being bombarded by those two! Lucky for me I was at Zane's mailbox and I guess Zane saw Garroth and Laurence running towards me, so Zane and I started to talk.

"Oh hey Aphmau."

"Hey Zane!" I said completely ignoring Garroth,

"Want me to save you from Garroth and Laurence?"

"YES!" Thank Irene for that,

"Okay just follow me lead."

"Ok" Zane handed me a note and it read,

Roommates at Starlight

Aphmau + Aaron
Katelyn + Travis
Lucinda + Laurence
Gene + Dante
Zane + Kawaii~Chan
Garroth + Kim

People Who Are Coming

Laurence
Kim
Dante
Travis
Kawaii~Chan
Aphmau
Katelyn
Kawaii~Chan
Zane
Lucinda
Gene
Dante
Aaron

"Zane! How did you know Aaron was coming?!"

"Aaron told me since he didn't want me to be upset about you two sharing a room together."

"Good to--" I was cut off by Garroth and Laurence basically yelling at "APHMAU BE MY ROOMMATE!!"

"GARROTH AND LAURENCE! Aphmau already has a roommate. Here is a list Kawaii~Chan made stating who will be with who." Zane is such a good friend

"WHAT!?!?" Garroth and Laurence screamed,

"I'm roommates with Aaron and I'm not changing that." I said,

"Yeah and I asked her first. Not yelling at her 'APHMAU BE MY ROOMMATE'." Aaron was standing next to me!

"Yeah and you two have to Deal.With.It." I said walking off towards Aaron's house even though he was with me already.

☆~Aaron's POV~☆

"Yeah and you two have to Deal.With.It." Aphmau said and started walking towards my house, I followed.

I ran by her side and she seemed fine with it. Aphmau wasn't nervous maybe because we were heading to Starlight in 3 hours.

"Hey Aaron?"

"Yeah Aph?"

"C-can I stay with you until we're ready to go on the ship?"

"Of corse you can!" Why is she nervous?

"Th-thanks! I should get my suitcase. I'll meet you at your house!" She said running towards her house,

I smiled and continued to walk towards my house. I'm so glad Aph and I are roomies for the whole Summer! I just hope we have the same feeling for each other.

☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆

A/N: I purposely put certain people together *cough* ships *cough* I must have have a cold or something hehehehehehehe