Time passes, we're all dome taking our meals. We go headed back to the practice room and until now, I'm still stucked to that moment he whispers my nickname.

I looked at him.
He's so serious looking...

"I have seen you at live performances, you're not the type who's so quiet and manly. I know you're having a 4D charm as well like Jisoo unnie, buy why are you so quiet here?"
          I asked myself looking on how he was sitting on the floor and leaning on the wall.

After few more hours, our manager entered the room and instructed....

"Today's works are done. You will be able to get a rest after this. Then, to the empty dorm near here, you should be sleeping together with your partners in one room note, different beds. Why is that so? It's because, it's the order from both of the CEOs."
         Our faces turned red and our reactions are blank.

Few more seconds and I'm just processing what I've heard but before I could react...

"WHAT!? SERIOUSLY?"
         They all reacted.

"Yes, seriously and honestly."
         BTS' manager answered.

"How could the CEOs think of it? We have ban dating, right? How's these possible?"
         Chaeyoung asked furiously.

"The only answer from them is that, no one can beat the real couple's collaboration."
        Our manager answered.

"They have dealed to be partners as well as you will. Don't worry too much, it's only the dorm, not the room nor bed. Besides, you'ren not dating."
        Our manager joked...it should be a joke but it did dissed me off.

"Jinja?"
       Lisa asked with unpaintable face.

Our managers nodded.

They let us rode the cars and made our way to the said dorm...

Everyone's quiet.
Awkwardness are eating us.
It feels like suffocating.

Jin oppa beside Jisoo unnie.
Jimin beside Chaeyoung.
Jungkook beside Lisa.
And us, Taehyung beside me.

Then later, I saw Lisa and Chaeyoung whispering at each other since they are close enough to do it.

I saw Lisa nodding and turn to whisper to Jisoo unnie. Then Jisoo unnie looked at Taehyung who's having a music from his phone. Jisoo unnie then looked at me, she smiled and I smiled back.

"What are you talking about?"
       I wanted to ask but I turned not to do it.

Then few more minutes and we arrived.
We entered the dorm and saw our names indicated to a room.