2

=PRESENT TIME=

=THIRD PERSON POV=

"Wake uppp!!! Rise and shinee!!".

The mother or what they call 'The Swag Mom' shouted in a boy's room who is sleeping like a baby but not until this happened.

"Ughhh, can you be quiet?! I am sleeping right here!!".

The boy groaned and turned to the other side of his bed,pulling the bed covers over his head.

"Nope. Come on Hyunkook!  Get up!! We have training to do!! You ARE the leader!!".

The mother ranted, walked to the boy, who is now known as Hyunkook, taking the bed sheets from the boy that is sleeping half-naked.

"Amberr!!  Give that backkk!!".

Hyunkook whined, wanting his comfy blanket back.

"Noooppeee!! I will not give this back to you until you have showered".

Amber said and the boy groaned but still got up, grabbing his towel and walked to his bathroom to take a shower.

===============================

"Well, took you long enough".

Jackson said as Hyunkook entered the kitchen.

"Hey! It's my house! You guys are just living here with me!".

Hyunkook said and sat down beside Jooheon.

"Well, you got a point there....BUT your uncle stuffed us in here".

Jackson retorded back.

"Point there".

Hyunkook said.

================================

"PUNCH MORE!! DON'T GIVE MERCY!! OR YOU'LL BE DEAD!!".

Hyunkook shouted as he trained the others that are in the training room.

"YES CAP!!".

Amber, Zelo, Jooheon, Jackson and Momo shouted back as they continue to punch their own punching bags.

Hyunkook watched them as they work hard. Then, he saw Jooheon's punching bag is torn, followed by Zelo and last Jackson.

"GOOD JOB BOIS!!".

Hyunkook shouted at the three boys that are sweating bullets. The trio smiled at their captain in satisfaction.

"What about us??!!".

Momo and Amber yelled.

"You guys are......awesome!!".

The four boys complemented the girls. In return the girls smiled.

==============================

"Here is your files".

Hyunkook's uncle, Jiyoung handed one file for each of them.

"What language do you use, sir??".

Zelo asked.

"French".

Jiyoung said.

(Since I don't know French, I will just use English. Imagine that the text is in French while in Italics)

Code name: 001
Task: Protect the civillians

In this task, you will be protecting the bolded at all costs. You will be responsible in all of their accidents or the worst one, death.