Solar Bredclipse PRAPORSEUL

It was mornin tim in gaylik city. Wow! Its the bredclipse ,Garlik said. OMG WHE HABE TOO HAKE OUT OUR BREEDCLIPSE BRASSES, Garlick said. The people around them took out their Solar bredclipse brasses and they did the same. This is beautiful! Gaylik said. Yeah beautiful like UUUUUU. Garlik said. Gaylik blushed at his action.✨🌟🌠🔆 🔅. The sun got smaller as the moon was blocking the sun's disk. It became all dark and the gaylikitens all gasped in shock of how beautiful the BREEDCLIPSE was. Some kids ran around and laughed, while some teens were telling their partner on how they feel about them. Gaylik put on her fake ass hands that she bought at Walmart as well as Garlik too. See I knew these would come in handy, they both said. And now it was Garlick's tim to Praparse (purpose you morons) to gaylik cuz they've been together for about a good four years as grillfrand and boyefrand. They NEVAH EHBAR got into an argument cuz they would always be on their MO FUKKIN PHONE. Yup they did that for four years. Unless it was a special ecasssssionnnnn they would go out. Garlik has shown how good of a hus band he can be. He plays the fluting (flirting get me? 😇) part. Now back to the sotry I'm saying a lot of crap. As two minutes passed (but I'm pretty sure it was more) Garlik took a DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP breath because he was finally gonna tell Gaylik bred to garry him. He took out the box of were the ring phone was placed. He took another DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP breath cuz well duh! Of course your suppose to be scared when PRAPARSING to somebody. He walked up to gaylik while she was lokking ap at the dark sky. The bredclipse was still going on for some reason. Garlik held Gaylik's hand and told her, all these years I had fun using ma phone but not as much fun I'm having with you right. That piece of your tasty heart fits in mine because you have made me so hapoy by not talking to me. I had ehnaugh of dis. So will you be ma wiffuuu? Garlik said while closing taking out the box and closing his eyes waiting for his answer. Garlik open your eyes and look directly at me. Gaylik sidd in a soft toom. Garlik shot his crusty yellow eyes open and met with a pair of crusty green eyes. Gaylik started to wellp up and said, IM SARRY GARLICK BUT I HAVE HUSBAND. She was looking at thee man behind Garlik. Garlick and gaylik have had a past relationship but things didn't work out so well at the end. Why? Well because gaylik city was located in Mars and Garlik was doing normal husband stuff. Garlik didn't know because dah bish never talked cuz she was always on her phone. ANYWHO, BACK TO THE STROY MAH HANDS DON'T HURT BUT I WANNA PLAY RORO! Garlik started to wellp up because he knew this would happen because every tim he would ask a girl to garry him. They would run away and ex plode. But nope gaylik likes men by the way he treats her and uses his phone. Gaylik cuped Garliks cheep and kissed em right in dem crusty lips. It started raining diamonds and the solar bredclipse was still there! But  the fukkin moons hated diemonds so it gave the shard and attitude and moved to jujuper. It rained and shined as the sun showed out. Everybody took off their brasses and cheered for the two now guples. The sun laughed cuz it wus happy. It was finally freeeeeeeeee. So everybody Garlik and Gaylik to buy the sun. LAMOOOO Gaylik managed to say when kissing Garlik. I lobe u toooo Garlik. Garlik pulled out the ring even though it was in his hand the whole tim. Like all girls on mars when they get asked to be garried, they eat the ring! And then they went to join the other people to buy the sun. Since they didn't have money they grabbed the diemonds and hid it inside of dem. They opens dere melly and the ring was in gaylik's tummy. She smiled at Garlik. Garlik's melly wus full of nothing because he didn't eat shit! But now he had diemonds in his melly. Since the breds gust got jarried they were VIP. They skipped and people shot them happy looks. They got the bredclipse moon and the laughing sunnnN. Oh Mann. Aren't I dun yet? They went home and took the shards out of dere melly. They grinned 😀😃. They hopped on dere bads and then they actually did NOT touch their phones. If they tried to touch it the phones would say DON'T TOUCH MEH BITCH. The phones were also garried since the bredsters were also garried. So they cuddelds and they began their future life.

That ends the story of the "Solar bredclipse PRAPORSUEL" wow 837 words! More bred shorts may be coming out Saturday and Sunday. Maybe eben ffroday too! Oh great now its 857 words!