The prize

He lay me down on the bed and leaned in for a passionate kiss as he squeezed my boob with one hand. The other was at my side to support his body. I curled my fingers in his hair and deepend the kiss. I untangled one of my hand from his hair and made my way between our bodies till I found his penis. With my thumb I drew small circles on the tip till I could feel the precum drip. He moaned and gave one tight squeeze to my boob and traced his fingers further down. He placed his hand on my thigh and pushed my thighs apart. He held my clit between his index and thumb and lightly massaged them as he slid his middle finger into my dripping vagina. I moaned when he broke the kiss.
"You're wet already" he smirked at me as I quivered under him.
He slid down and this dick went out of my reach, so I tangled both my hands in his hair as he licked my boobs and sucked on it. He shifted from the left to right about two times giving each of them equal attention, and I shivered with pleasure.
He stopped suckling and looked up at me again he took his finger out of my pussy and stopped rubbing my clit. This was unbearable.
"Please don't stop pleaseeee" I managed to beg through ragged breaths of ecstacy.
He went further down.. leaving traces of kisses from my cleavage till my pubic hair. He paused.
"Uhhh please stop teasing" I moaned and spread my legs wider.
"As you wish princess" he said as he started his first lick. I moaned and pushed myself down onto his mouth as much as I could. He continued to lick as he massaged my clit and every now and then shoved his tongue inside.
He grabbed my thighs from under and put them over his shoulder as he spread them further apart and continued to devour me. I could feel the pressure build and I moaned and arched as I screamed "I'm cumming, doug I'm cumming" but this only caused him to increase his pace till I had the biggest orgasm I had ever had. I let go of his hair and just lay there breathing heavily and he removed his mouth from my pussy but I could feel his breaths on my wetness. He kissed my pussy a few times and gave a small bite on the clit which made me gasp before he came back up and lay down next to me.
"Wow" was all I could manage to say.
"Exactly" he breathed heavily next to me.
"But no time to rest" I said and turned around to sit on my knees facing his dick.
I held the Base of his cock in one hand and cupped his balls in another and squeezed slightly. I heard his gasp and moan a little. I bent down and kissed the tip all the while massaging the balls. I drew on the tip with my tongue but never put it in my mouth.
"Uhhhh faster baby pleaseee" doug moaned through gritted teeth. I let go of his balls and held the shaft with both my hands as I put the tip into my mouth and sucked on it. One of dougs hand automatically grabbed my head as he made my head bob rhythmically on his dick.
"Oh godddddd" he moaned throwing his head back. I worked the shaft with both my hand and sucked the tip hard. I let one hand go and sucked half the dick.. the pressure on my head increased.
"Yes yesss just like that" he hissed as I massaged his balls and sucked his veiny manhood. I could feel his balls tightening so I took his deep into my mouth as I felt his seed squirt against the back of my throat. I swallowed and removed the shaft from my mouth but continued to suck on the tip till he'd emptied himself into my mouth. I slept on him feeling his heartbeat as we both caught our breath. One of his hand gripped my ass and slowly moved one finger in and out of my vagina and the other held my waist as I held his cock and teased the tip to make him get it erect again.
After about 5 minutes he suddenly flipped me onto the bed spread my legs, kissed me deep and announced "ready for a home run?"
"With you? How could I ever say no?" I laughed.