Chapter 10: Build-a-Bear

I know it has been a while since i updated this book but i lost inspiration for it so i had to at least get something together so i has taken a while. Thanks for the wait and i hope you enjoy this chapter. This might be the last or second last chapter for this book sorry guys.

Demi's POV

While Y/N was at a meeting with her employees i had to take care of the girls which is easier said then done. Dinah and Normani were in the naughty corners for hitting each other, Camila and Ally kept whining that they wanted Y/N and Lauren would stop crying saying that Y/N abandoned them. I sighed out then an idea popped into my head, "Girls quite down please." I told them and soon all 5 pairs of eyes were on me, "If you are good until Mama gets home we'll take you to build-a-bear but only is you behave means not crying for Mama and not fighting ok we can all just watch a movie in the theatre room until Mama gets back okay?" They all smiled and came running at me, "ank ou mummy!" I kissed each of their heads then took them to the movie room where we started to watch Moana.

" I told them and soon all 5 pairs of eyes were on me, "If you are good until Mama gets home we'll take you to build-a-bear but only is you behave means not crying for Mama and not fighting ok we can all just watch a movie in the theatre room unti...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After the movie was finished Y/N still wasn't back, "okay girls you can pick another movie if you would like?" Ally jumped up and down, "Heffalump pwease mummy pwease," I nod and put on Winnie the Pooh for the girls. Half way through the movie i noticed Y/N entered and aww as she saw all the girls cuddling up to me, "Hey baby." I gently lift the girls off me then run to Y/N jumping into her arms hugging her tightly, "Mama!" The girls yelled then came running at us almost knocking us to the ground but luckily Y/N/N was there to keep us grounded as the girl cuddle into us. "Can we pwease go to build a bear now pretty pwease?" I looked down to see Lauren with a pout and Y/N and I both awwed, "sure a promise is a promise we just got to get you to change." They all nod and ran to their rooms except Lauren and Ally who Y/N and I had to carry up the stairs, "you take Lauren and Ally while i do the other three girls." I told my girlfriend who just nod and went to go change them.

Y/N's outfit

Demi's outfit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Demi's outfit

Demi's outfit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Baby Fifth Harmonyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें