t w o

Jimin:
After saying that, I abruptly left, tears streaming down my cheeks. I felt someone grab my wrists, I turned to see who it was, y/n?

Suddenly she pulled me into a hug. Why is she doing this, she doesn't even know me. She was hugging me so tightly that I couldn't escape.
"I'm telling the truth" she said softly. I looked down at her soft, dark brown hair. I looked at her petite figure. She was perfect. I was nothing.
"I'm going home" I said coldly while walking away. I didn't want a perfect girl like her to like someone like me.

I was walking down the street. Eventually I reached my one bedroom apartment. I didn't live with anyone else because my parents didn't care about me and I had no friends or siblings to share my apartment with.

I was only able to afford to rent the apartment because I only work a part time job at a coffee shop, and my parents don't give me any money, not even on my birthday.

I creaked the damp, wooden door open and looked at my miserable looking house that I lived in. I walked past the tearing couch and into a room that only had a mattress and a blanket. That was were I slept.

~Time Skip~
The next morning I walked into school and got called a few names. Just the normal morning. I had maths first so I walked over to the math class.

When I entered no one even bothered to turn their head or even acknowledge me. Slowly, I walked over to my seat and slid into it. No one normally sat next to me, until I saw a figure at the side of my eye beginning to sit down on the chair next to me.

I turned my head and saw y/n smiling at me. That is one of the most beautiful smiles I have ever seen. I gave her a thin smile then looked back to the board.

The lesson was boring. Me and y/n didn't talk at all. I guess she's just decided to leave me alone.
"Hey, Jimin, want to grab some coffee after school?"
Nope I was wrong...
"S-sure" I replied cautiously then left to my next class. I've never really had a friend I can hang out with in school and after school. Maybe I can finally make a friend.

Maybe I can find happiness . . .