Marriage❤️

Dear reader chans :
I deeply apologise for not updating for a long time. I am very sorry but I just don't have time to do the stuff I love to do anymore. Because I will be entering university in 2 years time, so I have to start working on my academic results and personal statements.

P.S This story is related to the main story. Read the story and I've got a surprise for you at the bottom of this chapter. Here we go !

Your POV
It has been a few days since we left the mysterious island. Ever since, Law has been working 24/7 , contacting spies to find out as much information as he can about Crocodile. He works so hard that we barely had time to chat. (Sigh) I just missed his cuddles and kisses so much.

He has a strong desire to win the battle, partly because, defeating Crocodile, will not only increase his bounty , he will also have a chance of being a Shichibukai. Meaning that, he would no longer have concerns of being attacked by the Navy.

Today, I woke up when Law was dressing up. Knowing it will be another boring day to spend on the ship. I sighed and told him "Law,don't tire yourself too much." Just when I was about to go back to sleep , he chuckled and whispered seductively into my ear  "Y/N. Guess what. I'm taking a day off today. " I jumped out of bed and asked "How come ?"

He blushed a little "I'm only doing this for you, you have been lonely for the past few days, so I thought I should spend some quality time with you." I grinned in reply as I thought (aww... he's so cute when he confesses his feelings. It makes me wanna tease him)

Then he throned a little and said "But the problem is, I can't let any of the crew know about this, so we must spend the day together secretly. Understand ?" I quickly nodded showing my cooperation.

After that both of us got dressed. Law wore a white t-shirt and blue jeans while I wore a white crop top with a cute blue skirt.
(You might not have noticed but I'm trying to make them wear a couple matching outfit ❤️)

We went to the deck. Just then Law's den den mushi rang. He greeted and they started their conversation which I didn't understand a single bit. Before he hung up he said "Yeah yeah, I'll be there in a sec." That made me upset. I asked him coldly while tapping my foot on the floor "Are you going back to work again ?" He didn't answer instead he came close to me and put his arm around my shoulder and said "You'll see." Then he gestured "Room, Shambles."

Within a second, We were teleported form the ship to an island. The island's view was gorgeous.The ocean was jewel-blue and the neon blue sky was threaded with thin layers of heart-shaped clouds. As we walked hand in hand on the beach, I could feel the softness of the sand, still damp from the retreating tide.

We were about to take a tip in the seductive ocean , when we heard a cheer. "Hoooyyy, Y/N ,Tra-guy. You're late for the party " Luffy ran to us with a big smile on his face. After that, he led us to the party venue, a gigantic mansion built on top of the island.

Normally ,I would immediately switch to party mode. But this time, my heart sank. What should I do ? I don't want to tell him about Ace. It's gonna ruin the party. It is completely my fault that Ace was kidnapped. I stated fidgeting out of fear. Out of concern, Nami came and asked if I was alright.

Luckily, Law calmed me down just in time ,by wrapping his arm around my waist and whispered while looking at me in my eye "I know what you're thinking. Just calm down. Let me handle this."  Just the look of his stormy eyes, gave me so much comfort that my heart beat instantly slowed down.