The Untold Secret

The man who came was incredibly tall. He had a light-blonded hair, muscular tan skin and dressed in flamboyant. In first sight, I thought he would be a nice, rich, hot guy.
However, as soon as I looked up to see his face, reality hit me, he was nothing like my imagination. He had an atrocious grin and wore a pair of curved thin white sunglasses, which appear to serve as his eyesight with red lenses.

The red reflection on his glasses and his fluffy pink coat , immediately made my mind click ,I called out "Joker?!"

(What is the world famous Joker doing here ? Oh god this isn't going to be good)

In case you don't know Doflamingo. He is a famous underworld business man who sells weapons ,devil fruits...

"underworld" means his business is illegal.

"Fufufu (y/n) you have grown up quite a lot since we last met. "

I thought to myself " I don't know him personally but I've heard him on the news serveral times . Well I'm ever so sure that I've never seen him in my whole life ? How does me know my name anyway ?"

Feeling annoyed I answered "How do you know my name ?" He laughed at my response " Actually I have known you since you were born." His words gave me shivers down my spine.
" What ?!"

I sat there confused. He continued "Let's get to the point. Since you know I am Joker, you should know what I mean by Alliance."

Using my knowledge I answered "It means an agreement to work with someone else trying to achieve the goal. But Alliance usually end up both side betraying each other."

"Fufufu you're a clever little girl. Now listen carefully, I want to make an alliance with the heart pirates, but somehow they did would never accept my offer."

I thought to myself Law must have his reasons for not trusting Doflamingo. And what makes this man think he can get whatever he wants.

I decided to challenge him. With confidence ""What if I decline your offer ?"

He then gave a demonic grin and put his palm over his face. "You sure have grown-up but you still have no idea of your true identity. "

What does he mean ? I am just a normal human being,who has a job of a surgeon and have been living on a island peacefully,until one day pirates attacked my island and I was saved by Law. That's all about my life. I was super confused.

Suddenly, he snapped his fingers. One of the guards came to my side and held out a knife and stabbed right into my arm, blood came running out of the wound, he then pulled out the knife, causing blood to drip onto the floor. I watched the pool of blood on the ground and questioned myself as tears rolled down my cheeks like rain in a hurricane "Is this the end of my life ? But I don't want to die yet. "All of a sudden, memories of Law flashed in my mind, when we first met, when he saved me ,when we played with whip cream. All of these memories made me realise at the start my hatred of his cold attitude was long gone ,it already turned into a blossom of love ,all I wanted is to spend the rest of my life with him.

This time the guard was about to deepen my wound ,I closed my eyes fighting with my thoughts "I don't want to die but I can't do anything to change the fact that I am tied up on a chair, I can't dodge his attacks, there's just nothing left for me to do. Goodbye World ."

Just then I heard voice out of nowhere. "How much longer are you going to sit there ? Don't give up !! stand up and fight !!!"

Although I didn't know where did that come from ,but those words gave me so much courage, somehow I could feel my body heating up, an enormous power travelled through my body. When the knife made contact with my wound, there was no pain, my blinked my eyes denying the fact that my whole body is on fire. The fire passed through the knife straight towards the guard and bit by bit his body vanished into dust, leaving a small pile of grey dust on the floor.

Then I heard clapping sounds, I turned my gaze to the source of the sound. Doflamingo sat there applauding with a satisfied look. "What a wonderful show !"

I stared at him "You knew about this right from the start ?!"