Punishment ?!

I sneaked in quietly and saw him working on his desk. I was about to have a closer look at his work when he turned around " Shachi , Peguin and Bepo told me what happened that night and the weird writing in your room, so before we find out who the bully is , I want you to stick with me 24/7 so it would be easier for me to protect you."

Hearing the word "protect" made my heart beat crazily, my cheek was heated up like a tomato being boiled in a hot pot. But then I remembered the words on the wall warned me to stay away from Law. Without hesitation, I said goodnight to Law and was about to head back to my room, when he gestured "Room, Shambles " I was teleported to his lap.

He rapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer towards him. He whispered in a teasingly voice " Where do you think you're going ? Didn't I say you have to be beside me 24/7 ?" I tried to explain but he put his bony finger over my lips and said with a cocky smirk " It seems that my little kitty needs to be punished." With that, he pinned me on the bed , like a panther ready to eat it's prey "You know I can't hold back myself back if you keep showing that expression right ?" " How is that my fault ?!" He then flooded my neck with small kisses while his hand playfully reached its way down to my hip.His heavenly touch was soft yet comforting, I blushed furiously at his audacity ,with ease ,my opened up my body and was ready to give in to him.

At the perfect moment the door opened a little , letting a ray of bright light into the dark room, the light reflected on the wall, and I saw a black shadow standing still behind the door until Law got irritated by the light and went to close the door,at that time, the black shadow quickly shifted away." Who would that be ?" I asked myself. Unfortunately Law heard it "What did you say ?" I explained "I just saw a black shadow outside the door, I think someone's spying us ." He responded "It must be your imagination caused by your exhaustion, now sleep you need to gain energy for tomorrow."

You potted " I am not tired at all and what I said was true ."

"Doctor Orders go to sleep now !"

" Tch, I am also a surgeon, don't underestimate my skills !"

He patted my head and smirked " But I'm the boss here.😏"

Timeskip
In the morning,I woke up with coldness.Just to realize that Law is no where to be seen,so I got up but then I noticed there is a note on the table

I have prepared breakfast for you at the canteen. I'll meet you after I've done my work.

Law

(aww he's so sweet, I wonder what did he cook for me ?) I thought to myself. Quickly, I got changed into my daily clothes and made my way to breakfast.

Law's POV

At the heart pirate's meeting.

"so how's the plan going ?" I asked

They handed me a report about the ship's situation. After analizing it , I announced "So it seems like our plan has to be delayed.. " Everyone nodded in agreement,just then Shachi asked "Captain, have you decided whose heart are you going to take ?" Hearing that question, I froze for a second then quickly answered "I- I will take (y/n)'s heart."

But deep in my heart, I started to have feelings for her,everytime I look into her hazel eyes I can see her lively and innocent soul, like my sister's when she was young. At the same time I can also see the tiny crack in her heart , her weakness, she doesn't have enough power to protect herself yet, the moment she gave in to me,all I want to do is protect her for the rest of my life, I want to be the one to take all of her old pain and fill it with love.

In order to keep her safe, I will act like I don't care, but I actually do.

Big hug for all my lovely reader-chans . Honestly , I never expected anyone would read my story. You guys are the best, thx for everything :)