"Jihyo you can now go and starts working in the gym. We will follow later." Jeong oppa said.

"And Im Nayeon, will you please stop staring at me like that? I'm not going to kill myself." he added and then Nayeon unnie dragged Sana and Dahyun outside.

"Make sure you won't go far." Jihyo said.

"Yes we will." Tzuyu oppa said while glaring at Taemin.

Then Jihyo dragged me.

I then look back at the boys. I'm sure they will going to fight by judging their formed fists and flaming looks and I look at my best friend. I remember that furious look of him when Jimin dumped me and I hate that he will going to fight with him. What is this a rematch?

Then Chaengie oppa caught me staring at him.

He stared at me saying 'don't worry' something like that and I nod at him.

"Jihyo what do you think will gonna happen there?" I ask this lady who's dragging me.

And I noticed that the girls had arrived in the gym.

"What do you think? Of course they will gonna fight. But this time it's 4 vs. 4." She said.

"But they said they will not go far as like that." I said.

"Heol~ it was Tzuyu who said that. What will you think? He's saying the truth or not?" she said so fast.

'since when did you became a rapper huh?'

"Of course it's Tzuyu oppa. He's saying the truth." I said.

"Yeah you're right but how about the others? Chaengie, Jeongie, and Momo? They're not like Tzuyu who can control his anger but as of now, he will fight since Taemin is there." she said.

"Why don't we report this?" I asks.

I am fucking worried what if they will gonna kill each other?

"It's none of our business and hello~ there are no staffs and faculties even the principal is not here." she said.

"The heck." I hissed.

"Don't worry about them Mina~ Chaengie said that to you right?" she asks.

"Idiot what?"

"Aish~ by his stare? Am I right?" she wiggling her eyebrows.

"You caught that? Daebak."

This girl is something. I should be beware around here. She's creepy.

"Of course if there are floating imaginary bubble hearts, I know what's going on." she said smiling.

This idiot really. What is she talking about? How could she smile when in fact, her best friends are in danger.

I better not to talk with her since we arrived in the gym.

"Hey! What happened there?" Sana-chan approach us with her question.

We shrugged.

"Srsly? You don't know?" Nayeon unnie said in disbelief.

"What else? They will have a fight." I said while fanning myself.

It's really hot here and even there.

"It's either in the rooftop or in the backyard." Dubu said.

"I'm afraid they won't come back here." I said while looking at where we left them.

"As to what Yoo Jeongyeon have said, they will gonna follow later, y'all it was a pure lie. I know him. That guy really." Nayeon unnie said messing her hair.

"Then what are we gonna do now?" Sana-chan asks.

"Let's start working. This is just a little thing we should finish, since yesterday we worked a lot and we almost finish everything so you won't get tire a lot." Jihyo said looking at us proudly. Lol.

We nod at her.

I grabbed my phone to text him. I hope he will read it.

To Chaengie oppa 🐯:

Hope you read this oppa. In 8:00 PM, let's meet in our house. Bring the others. Let's talk. I know you can't go in the gym. Please take care.

I then slipped my phone back in my pocket.

"I texted him to come over at night in the house." I said to them.

"Good idea. They owe us a story." Sana-chan said.

Then we enter the gym and started working.

I need to talk with him to confirm if we really reconciled each other and I'm not awkward with him anymore. I don't care if he's awkward as long as he came. I know he can't resist me.

"Daebak! What a masterpiece!" Nayeon unnie said.

"Wow you did a great job Jihyo." I said.

"Thanks for the boys. They did almost everything. And ohh of course thanks to the sophomores who helped." Jihyo said.

"Aish~ I shouldn't have help like duh~ it's only tables aren't done yet. Jihyo can do it by herself." Nayeon unnie complained.

She's right like omg what a big help from us.

/smirk/

"Aish~ just do your job. Stop complaining I'm still beautiful." Jihyo laugh.

"What's with you unnie? You're crazy these days. I can't understand you." Dubu said.

"Whatever." Jihyo rolled her eyes.

'What a stressful day.'