Chapter 12: Sweet and Innocent

Start bij het begin

"Shall we see what photos you have in your gallery?" I spoke in a playful tone. His eyes widened and he reached for the phone but I pulled my hand away quickly again. I tapped on gallery and he was now trying to reach for it but he didn't succeed since my legs were still wrapped around him.

"Freya, give me the phone," he shouted. I could hear the panic in his tone as I tapped on an album. The first picture was off him in a suit. "Wow, look at you," I teased as I showed him the picture from an angle he couldn't reach. He rolled his eyes and stretched his hand out. "Give it to me," he demanded. I shook my head and continued to scroll through the pictures.

Some of the pictures were just of him then my hand stopped on one photo. It was him standing next to a lion. My mouth dropped in shock. "You have a lion?!" I shrieked as I looked at him. He let out a laugh and nodded, "I also have some snakes and some sharks," he stated.

I frowned a bit, "That illegal and they're not suppose to be house pets," I spoke a bit disappointed. He shook his head, "They're not in cages. They have their own habitat behind the house," he replied.

"Still," I mumbled as I continued to flip through the photos. His phone then rang and I looked at the caller id to see it was Cain.

"Give it," Victor demanded in a firm tone holding his hand out. I looked at the phone that was ringing then at him. "Why did you choke Ashley?" I asked causing him to tense up a little. "Reasons. Now give me the phone," he narrowed his eyes at me as he moved his fingers back and forth indicating me to place his phone in the palm of his hand.

I shook my head, "Tell me the reason then I'll give it to you." I watched as his face was now written with annoyance by me. "I'm going to warn you one last time. Give me the phone," he growled in a hush tone.

Letting out a sigh, I passed him the phone. Before he could take the phone from my hand, I hit decline on the call causing the phone to stop ringing. "Freya!" Victor shouted in annoyance.

I shurgged my shoulders and laid back down on the grass.

He let out a growl and pushed my legs off him before standing up. I watched as he glared at me then typed in something in his phone probably to call Cain back. "Get up," he ordered in a stern tone as he looked down at me.

I shook my head, "I'm good here," I smiled. He rolled his eyes and firmly grabbed my hand before pulling me up with a force.

"Let's go for a walk," he smirked as he wrapped his left arm around my shoulders and his right hand up to his ear with the phone in it. I looked over to Ethan and Kai who was just staring at me with a worried expression. I gave Ethan a small smile which he returned.

Victor started to walk and pulled me along side him.

"What do you want?....I don't care...And?" he talked on the phone as we walked off the field and were now walking around the parking lot.

He walked over to his car and stopped behind it before he releasing me. I hopped up on his trunk and sat down. Sitting there silently, I watched as he paced around in front me and kept talking to Cain. It looked like Cain had said something to piss him off considering how loud Victor had just growled again.

I honestly wonder why Victor shows me any mercy or treats me nice. He always saw me as the 'Freak' just like everyone else in this town. He has always hated me and treated me horrible up until now. I mean, he still treats me horrible, just not as much as before.

Victor shouted in the phone swearing at Cain a little then stopped in front me. I looked at his face to see his jawline was tightened and his eyes were filled with rage. He then turn his back to me and swear some more into the phone. I looked down his back and my eyes landed on the hem of his shirt. I slowly reached forward and lifted up his shirt a little to reveal the pistol.