Chapter 9: The Deal Never Included Me.

Song: Pumped up Kicks by Foster the People (Bridge and Law Remix) 

Shout out to my bro @Link0619 Him and I always sing this song. It's this and The Sound of Silence by Disturbed 

I started to fidget around with my thumbs as Victor had started the car and drove out the driveway of the restaurant. I was still a bit drunk but I am always conscious of what's going on.

"Where are we going?" I asked in a soft voice since he was still mad for no apparent reason. I honestly believe he needs professional help with his emotions. Though, if anyone ever told him that to his face, he would mostly likely shoot them on the same spot.

He stayed silent which honestly scared me even more. "Victor...Victor.....Victor..Victor...Victor.....Vic-"

"WHAT!" he shouted in annoyance. I sunk back in my seat a little. "I just want to know where we're going," I mumbled in a soft tone. He let out a sigh and turned to look at me, "I have to take care of some business so, you'll be coming with me," he stated before looking back at the road.

I shook my head, "You could just drop me home you know. It would be -"

"No. I said from 8pm to 12am so a deal is a deal. Don't even try to get out of it," he spoke in a firm tone. I let out a sigh, "Where is this 'business' located?" I asked as I air quoted the word business with my fingers. He stayed silent again.

"Victor...Victor...-"

"It's like you honestly want me to kill you," he shook his head, "I like sober freak better."

"My name is Freya. What happen to the respect rule?" I asked. He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. "Fair enough. A deal is a deal," he spoke in a casual voice.

I looked at him to see he was serious but I didn't quite believe him. I looked out my window to see the car was on the highway. Part of me wanted to jump out the moving car. I wouldn't even mind if another car hit me. I would be perfectly okay with it.

"Not that I'm enjoying it and all but you're to quiet," he stated.

I turned to look at him to see he was just paying attention to the road. "Well, you're scaring me. One minute your all angry and hulk mode. The next moment you're all sweet and caring and it's scaring me," I blurted out.

He turned to look at me with his eyebrow up, "Hulk mode?" he questioned.

"Sorry, that would be an insult to the Hulk.," I corrected myself.

"Like I said, I like sober frea-" he stopped midway before he could finish since I was glaring at him. "Freya. I like sober Freya better," he rolled his eyes.

I pulled out my phone and held it up to the side of his face, pretending it was a microphone. "Mind repeating that you like Freya so I have proof you said it," I teased.

He rolled his eyes again and stayed quiet. Not daring to bother him anymore, I stay quiet. He finally existed off the highway and after a few minutes, we pulled up to a huge mansion. It was honestly beautiful. The black gates opened and he drove up the driveway to the entrance of the house.

My door swung open and a hand pulled me out. I was then thrown over his shoulder again and deciding not to argue, I stayed quiet. I watched as he started the walk away from the car and I heard a click behind me. He then started to walk again and I looked around to see we were in the house. My mouth dropped in shook. The place was incredibly huge. Everything was in white marble. The walls were in a white and silver design while the ceiling was white.

As Victor walked further into the room, I could see a bunch of artworks across the wall. We soon entered another room and I was placed on something soft. I looked around to see I was on the couch. I looked up to see Victor holding his phone to his ear.