Chapter 6: Death Sentence.

Song: Imagine Dragons - I Bet My Life

~~~~~~~~~~~

Angrily marching down the hallways with blood dripping down my arm, I made my way to the nurse's office and walked in only to receive a shock stare from the nurse herself and the girl who was in the waiting area.

"Can I have some alcohol rub, bandages and tape?" I asked as I walked up to her. She nodded her head and walked off to the back. I heard some shuffling and soon she came back out with everything I had asked her for. She passed them to me and I silently thanked her before leaving.

Walking down the empty halls, I made my way to a different girl's bathroom where the mirror wasn't shattered everywhere. I only don't know how I shattered the mirror. I have powers over nature including the elements but I don't see how that could even break. Finally reaching the girl's room, I walked in and placed everything on the counter.

There was some shuffling from one of the stalls followed by a toilet flush. I turned the pipe on and rinsed off the fresh blood that was dripping along with the dried up blood. The stall opened and from the corner of my eyes I could see a girl exiting. As soon as she saw me, I saw a bit of fear take over her. She kept her head down and quickly washed her hands before leaving. She didn't even dry her hands.

I let out a scoff and grabbed the bottle of alcohol rub and popped it open. I sucked in a sharp breath knowing it's going to sting. I poured it on the cut and let out a small scream as it was now stinging. I dried it up with a paper towel and bandage it up before wrapping the medical tape around it.

I threw everything in the trash and headed to my next class which was math knowing the bell was going to ring soon. I stood in front my math class and leaned against the wall out of tiredness. I was now honestly starting to feel sleep. A buzzing soon came next to me and I turned to see it was Rio.

He kept buzzing and I listened intensely as he was telling me everything. Rio went to the backstreet I told him about but there was nothing. He then went to search for Victor and it turns out Victor is alive but in some secret medical hospital and is planning something big.

The bell rang and I quickly thanked Rio before the students could enter the hallway. After all the students had exited the math class, I entered and took my seat in the back. I was honestly more thankful that it was my last class before lunch. After lunch, it's Art then Ethan and I head home then to work. Math class soon started and I zoned out the entire time.

Part of me was relief Victor was alive but the other part of me was now wishing he was really dead. When Victor plans something, it's never safe to be the one on his bad side. Last time someone new came into town was about 5 years ago. He came in here just like Ethan and I had came here. Silent and minded our own business.

News got around that the guy was actually really friendly and even spoke to Ethan and I once when we ran into each other at the grocery store. For once, I thought things could change for the best...I was wrong. You seen, whoever talks to Ethan and I in a friendly manner get a paid visit at night. The guy didn't seem to agree to Victor's terms so Victor attacked him. Next thing you know, a gunshot went off and well...you can figure out the rest from there.

The cops in this town are worthless. They kiss the ground Victor walks on. If he had to do some dirty work, they would turn their heads the other direction. In case you haven't picked it up yet, Victor 'runs' this town with his small gang. How he came to power you might ask? Well, you see Victor's father was Mayor of this town. That was until his father got shot and Victor rained hell on everyone for that. Everyone soon came to respect him.

Ethan complains  about how I should use my powers to take them out but the last time I did that, I almost injured Ethan... You see, when I try to use it against people, I sometimes lose control. It's also the reason why I try not to change the weather for my own personal gain. If I change the weather here, it can cause a storm or some other type of natural disaster somewhere else in another country.