Fuck me???

Author POV
  'Where the heck is this little fuck?' Jungkook thought as he walked to around the school. Hours went by and finally it was lunch time. 'Class is fucking over now' Jungkook walked to his bitch gang.
"Whats up you little fucks?" He chuckles.
  Kim Taehyung , Jung hoseok , and Min yoongi stared
"Shut your mouth slut, we saw you looking for that transfer student" yoongi barks back.
"Someone sounds like they haven't been fucked in the ass for a while" jungkook whistles.
"Well i wouldn't want a small dick like yours kook. Plus you sound like you haven't gotten good ass yet even if you fucked all the people in this school." Yoongi smirks.
"Fuck you yoongi" jungkook growls.
"Are we going to shit around and not eat?" V adds on.
"Of course. You sick shitheads better go eat because both of you haven't had good fuck in years. Let's go tae" hoseok turns and walks off with tae while yoongi and jungkook soak up their salty feels....

Jungkook POV
  I hate hoseok. Always knowing how to make people feel salty. But i guess thats why he's my friend. I walk down the hall way and spot tae eye fucking another student. 'Horny bitch' i spit to the side. As i walk to my final and last class i hear a noise coming from the bathroom.
"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" a mysterious voice silently says.
'That sounds like jimin....'

I open the door to see jimin sticking 2 fingers in his pink hole. 'Fuck me' my dick slowly grows hard seeing this in person.  "jungkook, my pretty bad boy~ wish to fuck this ass? Too bad~" he moans silently. I stare walking up to him. As i get closer, he just looks so submissive. I grab his dick and start to jerk off him off until. All of a sudden he grabs my hand flipping me over and trapping me between the sink.
"You think you can fuck me so easily? Think again sick fuck" jimin grabs something from his bag.
"Here." He takes off my pants and boxers replacing them with cute pink panties that made my ears go red. He then grabs a skinny pink thing. He lubes it with his spit, walking over to me and kissing me. As i melt into the kiss he slickly opens my pink hole and pushes the pink device in me. My hole stretches.
"Ahh.." i grit my teeth.
Jimins chuckes. He places a cock ring on my dick pushing it to the base.
I laugh cockily, "You think putting all of these a devices on and in me will make me not Ffuc- aa-ah.." i bite my lip as i feel the vibrations going through me. In my whole life i've always been the dominate one, but why am i so submissive to his fucking touch.
"Ah..i see i've got the biggest fuck boy wrapped around my finger.." jimin chuckles.
"You'll beg for it if you want me to fuck you. I'll make you go on your knees making you choke on my dick until your crying and begging to be fucked by me. My bad boy~" he smirkes and he walks away once again. WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?

What will jungkook do to jimin?
What will jimin do to jungkook?

Find out on my next update👀👅

A/N
Readers, am so sorry for not updating for the LONGEST TIME. BUT THANK YOU EVERYONE SOOO MUCH FOR 3.6K READS!!!! IM CRYING 😭😭😭😭😭
I haven't been on wattpad for a while.... so i please comment how good this chapter is!! I really tried to make it longer! Thanks again for reading! -SIN