Little problem (Re-write)

*jungkooks POV*

'That little fucker. Trying to harass me. Only i harass others.' While i was deep in my thoughts a hand draws circles into my thighs  once again. 'Park fucking jimin' His hand slides up and down my leather pants, fingers slowly creeping up to my dick. Well fuck.  
I bore lasers into his hard head. No reaction. This damn shithead. He scoots his chair closer to me. And leans in so that his mouth is by my ear. He licks the shell of my ear. "Baby boy i want to fuck you on this desk soo bad, you don't even know" he whispers. Well i would've never known this trasfer student knows how to dirty talk. Especially since he looks so smol.
I try my best to space off again until WHAT. THE.FUCK. His hand slides over my dick. "Ooo somone's got a little problem." He smirks as his thumb rubs my red tip. "A-aah..." i moan. Why am i moaning?!? "Ah...i see i've gotten the baddest boy in this school to melting to my touch." He chuckles. Fuck him.

*jimins POV*

Ahh... fuck me. Why am i doing this to myself. Jungkook wimpers to my touch. It's so fucking sexy. "J..jim-in.." he moans. What a pretty mouth he has. It turns me on even more that his sweat is coating his skin lightly, letting his tanned skin glow in the light. His wimpers of pleasure fucks me up so bad. I need him. But later. I stare at the sight. He's breathing heavily with hooded eyes, sweat making his skin glisten in the lightn while his small moans and wimpers come out of his parted mouth. I jerk his dick then let go.
He doesn't come. He wimpers at the loss of touch, as i pick up my stuff and walk out as class ends.

A/N
Give me feed back if the rewritten version is better than the original.
-SIN
P

.S. to new readers.
There was an original copy of little problem but i have deleted the old history in order to not confuse anyone. Thank you.