1-20-15 (Tuesday)

1-20-15 (Tuesday)

       Dear Diary,

                        So I've been thinking I need to name you diary. Preferably a boy name, so you'll be a boy I trust that can help me through my trust issues. I think I'll go with Mike. Yup Mike it is. Well now that that's out of the way, story time. Well it's been a typical week at school. I've lost most of my friends since the incident. I've withdrawn from them and those that remain only speak to me outside school, as to refrain from being seen with loner Rayven. I have one friend that knows what happened, but she goes to a different school and doesn't have much time to hang out, so I'm practically alone. Therefore, here I am, sitting in my room with my fat, fluffy, calico cat: Lilo, writing to you and watching The Walking Dead on DVD. Yeah I'm a definite multi-tasker and utterly obsessed with TWD. But anyways, none of my 'friends' want to be seen with the loner girl with dyed black long hair, freakishly big, blue eyes, moderately white skin; who tries her best to cover every inch of her body instead of looking slutty like the rest of my age group. The tenth grade population of girls dress like sluts, or at least the majority. But how I look makes me a freak apparently. How? I don't know. Welcome to the world of richy, prissy Valpo I guess. Well it's late Mike, so I'll write ya later.

Yours Truly,

Rayven Hart