7-29-2015 (Wednesday)

Dear Mike,

I'm getting extremely worried. Mom has been tending to Lilo more often than usual. Lilo has just stopped cuddling me and just lays next to her liter box. I don't know what to do....

Worried,

Rayven Hart

7-30-2015 (Thursday)

Dear Mike,

It's late and I've finally figured out what's wrong with Lilo. She's dying.... It's really late and I feel like I'm dying as well. A little bit ago I curled up behind Lilo and just cried. I held her and cried into her multi-colored fur. I stroked the one paw I seemed to love more than the others because it was just black and white and it seemed to stand out. I feel so guilty that I've been neglecting her. She clung to me because she could sense she was dying and I just pushed her away and told her how annoying she was. Now it hit me hard that she's dying. She doesn't move from the spot next to her litter box and she accidentally pissed herself once. As I was laying next to Lilo, I heard mom talking on the phone to my aunt Kimmie. She was whispering because she thought I was asleep, but I caught every word. She was saying how I just realized what's going on and how she's not entirely sure what to do. So now here I sit, on my bed crying as I write to you.

Crying,

Rayven Hart