1.First day at St Andrews

🎶BEEP🎶

🎶BEEP🎶

🎶BEEP🎶

"Ugh" I slam my head down into my fluffy pillow.

My arm slouches effortlessly up onto my wooden desk and starts to search for my phone. I find it and painlessly tare my eyes open. I push my perfectly manicured fingers down on the 'stop' button.

I roll out of bed and crawl lazily over to my big mirror and comfy chair.

I climb onto my comfy chair and get ready for my first day at college.

****

"Bye mum,I'm leaving" I shout loudly up to my mum before I leave.

"Good luck chick" she yells back.

I slowly shut the front door and walk tiredly down the long road to the bus stop where I see Erika.

"Nervous?" I hear her shout at me.

"Half and half" I laugh and shout back.

****

We arrive 30 minutes early and have time to find our way around and be prepared early before class starts.

After taking a walk around for 15 minutes with Erika and exploring the place we decided to head to class. Erika has gone to her fashion and textiles class, leaving me to my art and design class.

I walk into my class and I'm the only one there. I sit near the front because my eyes aren't the best and I really want to concentrate this year. As I unpack my things a tall man walks through the door.

"Oh, hello" I look up and see one of the most handsome men i have ever seen.

"Hello" I smile back at him.

Oh my ...

"I'm Mr Kyle, the art professor" he slides his side bag off of his shoulder and under his desk.

Mr Kyle? Esmeralda Kyle that sounds very good.

"Esmeralda ky- Uh I mean Scott" I nod.

"That's an unusual name, it's pretty" he sits down in his grey chair and looks my way.

He just called my name pretty.. omg!

"Thank you, Mr Kyle" i blush as I brush my long hair behind my ear, as a few other students walk in.

Eventually the class was near enough full.

The class was mostly full of males rather than females. There were only two other girls which you knee were best friends so they weren't being separated... I guess I'd have to make a friend.

Then, a dark haired tall boy appeared. He walked in and searched the room for a spare chair.

He couldn't seem to find one and I have to admit I couldn't see one either. Until... I looked beside me. That's when he noticed.

He squints his eyes at me as if he knew me then walks towards me and sits down.

"Do I know you?" He throws his legs onto the desk.