Minhyun

A song for a visual sweetheart :)~ Enjoy.

Silence, silence was all that you heard

Silence, silence was all that you heard. At this time of night you just knew it would be this way.

You were so used to this now. It had been 4 weeks now since you and Minhyun had gotten married.

Since then he had not said much to you, or even noticed your existence. For why?

You did not even ask or know. You felt that maybe you shouldn't ask... Or maybe you were scared to know the outcome.

You were sitting on the couch as usual watching your favorite show. Since this was the only thing that could distract you these past weeks.

When Minhyun walked passed you, Your smile suddenly disappeared. But somehow you murmured a small "hi..." Minhyun gave you a look. Yet ignored you once again.

He grabbed his keys to the car and walked out the house. Once he pulled off the small smile you had suddenly went away.

"Let's go have some fun." You thought to yourself.

There wasn't a point of being upset over such a minor thing, right?

You ran downstairs full with excitement. You even danced around the house. Shaking your bum to the music playing in the background from the tv.

You laughed so hard, In fact this was the most you laughed these past couple weeks.

While running to the backyard you looked at how pretty the pool water was.

"Woah.." You said in a daze. Looking at your reflection, you placed your finger in it to feel the temperature.

"Just right." You smiled.

You walked over to the 5ft area and sat on the steps. You didn't want to go to far out..you weren't really good at swimming.

While sitting there you looked up at the sky.

There were a lot of stars out tonight. You closed your eyes as if you were making a wish.

"Love me.." You whispered.

Suddenly the back door open to your house.

You looked over but quickly put your head down.

It was him of course.