Guanlin

A cute song for A cute maknae :)

Ah..I really didn't like school.

The bell was taking so long to ring and I had just packed all my stuff up. Exhausted I sighed out when it finally did.

I was to tired to get up and plopped my head on the desk. I felt something poking my head so I lift up.

"Aren't you tired today bunny." He teased. "Yes, and you are interrupting me from my beauty rest." I was about to plop my head back on the desk until he flicked his finger on my forehead.

"Ow, Lin!" I pouted. "Yah, I'm trying to wake you." He scold. "For what?" I whined. I really was so tired.

Guanlin looked up as if he was thinking then back at me. "Well for one, school is out now." He then grabbed my bag and smiled.

"And two, I'm taking you out."

My ears twitches once I heard that. I got up and ran towards him. "Where?" I giggled. "I c e c r e a m." He spelled out.

My eyes sparkled as I hugged his arm. "Lin haha." I smiled. He ruffled my hair before saying, "Alright, let's go."

We walked down the road  next to each other as we told funny stories about school. "And then my mom said don't jump in the water (y/u)! But how can I not if we are at a swimming park?"

Guanlin laughed at my story as I looked back at him and smiled. I noticed he was still holding my bag.

"Lin, I'll hold it now." I reached out. "No, it's fine I got it." He flicked my forehead again. "Yah, Lin don't be mean." I nudged him.

"Fine, if I give you the bag.. hold my hand." He mumbled. A little embarrassed, I nodded an "okay."

Holding hands we arrived at the ice cream shop.  Astonished I looked at all the delicious flavors.

Licking my lips I looked back at Guanlin who was smiling. "Lin, look!" I pointed at the super man ice cream.
"It's your favorite." I smiled back.

I turned around to see a group of girls laughing at me quietly. I saw how they were eyeing Guanlin. And it wasn't a good feeling. Slowly my smile went away as he came over to buy the ice cream.

We sat on a bench since all the tables were full. I took a lick of my vanilla ice cream as Gaunlin did as well.

Gaunlin turned around and placed his ice cream in front of me. "Here." He said. Blushing a little I took a small lick of his ice cream.

He smiled lightly then opened his mouth a little. "Ahhh~" he sung. I placed my ice cream near his lips and turned my head.

He licked his lips of the excess ice cream then cheerfully said. "Thank you." With a chuckle.

It was then that I saw those group of girls walk towards us. I straighten my posture and looked down a little as Guanlin eyed me weirdly.

He looked up as saw the three girls infront of us. With ice cream in their hands.

"Hey handsome, what  school do you go to?" One of the girls asked while laughing.

Guanlin smiled a little and answered, "The same school as her." While pointing at me.

Crap.

The girls looked me up and down then back at him. "What? Are you guys cousins or something?" They giggled.

"What do you think?" Guanlin remarked. One of the girls got ice cream on their finger and flicked it.

And to my surprise of course, it landed on my face.

Guanlin looked over at me. "I'm really so sorry." One of the girls fakely said.
I smiled though, "It's fine re-"

Before I could speak, Guanlin leaned in and kissed the ice cream off.  "Mmmh..that ice cream isn't so sweet." He remarked before smiling and looking back up at the girls.

They looked at him flustered by his actions then quickly walked away.

We got up and walked away from the ice cream. Still a little embarrassed I didn't look at him.

"What's wrong?" He asked. Laughing a bit he added, "Hey, if it's about that I was only trying to make them go away."

I turned my head, still blushing a bit. "I know but it was embarrassing." I admit.

Guanlin smiled lightly before grabbing my cheeks. "You are my girlfriend, I just want to protect you." He smiled before added. "Ok?"

I stopped pouting and asked. "Even from meanie heads like them?" Guanlin showed his gummy smile again before answering.

 "Even from meanie heads like them?" Guanlin showed his gummy smile again before answering

"Yeah, even from meanie heads like them."

Hey guys~ tried to do a sweet story for our little maknae:) please vote / comment if you support this book. Thank you bye bye.