For Tiawna

Your p.o.v

After three year together, I couldn't believe it was finally happening. I was staring at it, it said positive. I was pregnant, I couldn't even think straight. I was happy but, was scared to tell Jake not knowing how he would react.

I went to the only person I knew to talk to. I got my phone and called Alissa.

On Phone

A:Hello

T:Hey...

A:Are you ok?

T: Yeah, but I'm nervous.

A:Why?

T:Because I'm pregnant and I don't know how Jake is going to react.

A: That's awesome. He will be so happy and if he isn't call me and I'll come get you.

T: Ok thanks Alissa. I'll talk to you later.

A:Good luck, love u girl

T:Love u too bye.

END OF CALL

I went downstairs and Jake was sitting in the kitchen on his phone. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso. Then I put my head in the crook of his neck.

J:Babe, are you ok?

T:Can we talk, privately upstairs.

J:Of course.

I started walking up the stairs and Jake followed me. I walked into our room and sat down on the bed. I motion for Jake to sit down next to me.

J:Ok what's wrong?

T:Jake.....

J:What *worried expression*

T:I'm pregnant.

J: YOUR WHAT?!?!

T:Pregnant.

J:OMG HOW?

T: Are you not happy?

J:No, I'm not. My career is over now.

T: I can't believe you.

J:Well you should.

Jake walked out of the room and slammed the door. I heard his truck start and the noise slowly fade. I grabbed my suitcase and packed as much stuff as I could fit. I then called Alissa and had her bring me to her house.

I had been at Alissa's house for a few days and everyone from team 10 keep texting and calling me. No one knows why I left except for Jake. Alissa and I were sitting watching TV when the door rang. Alissa answered it and then called for me.

J: Tiawna please come back.

A:Why would she your a jerk.

T:Alissa give us a few please.

A:Ok call if you need me.

T:Ok

*I grabbed Jake's arm and pulled him outside*

T:Why are you here?

J:Please come back, we want you back, I want you and my baby back *he puts his hand on your stomach*

T:Jake I'm not ready to come back. I'm sorry.

J: Oh ok, I understand. I love you both. * he leans down and kisses your stomach*

You watch as Jake walks to his truck and then drives away. You go back inside and lock yourself in your room for the rest of the day.

*2 MONTHS LATER*

Today I am going to go to the Team 10 house. If everything goes well I am going to ask Jake if I can move back. I walked up to the front door slowly. Before I could knock on the door Jake opened the door and was shocked.

J:Tiawna what are you doing here?

T: I came to see everyone and you.

J: Come in, but I'm the only one home.

T:That's ok.

*2 hours later*

Everyone is back and has congratulated me. Jake has said that I can move back into the house. We are all just hanging out around the house and having fun.

J: Lets take a pic and put it on Instagram to tell our fans about us?

T:Ok.

Liked by loganpaul and 456,724 others

@JakePaul  can't wait ti have a little mini Paul running around.

@LoganPaul  congrats man

TiawnaFaye2002  So happy

----------------------
Hope you like it Tiawna.