Prank Wars

You had been getting pranked a lot lately, and mostly by Jake. So you finally had enough and decided to prank him back. You got your bff Tessa to help you. All the guys had gone out to the gym. You went in the bathroom and layed on the floor. Tessa then pour a ton of fake blood all over you.

T:Do you think he will believe this.

Y:Not just walking in. I'm gonna call him and say someone is in the house. I'll call then you go in your and I'll tie you up.

T:Ok

Tessa hands me my phone and I dial Jake's number hoping he will pick up.

*On the phone*

J:Hey babe.

Y: Babe come home now.

J:What's going on?

Y:Someone is in the house, Tessa and I are freaking out.

J: OK I'm coming

Y:There is footsteps.....Jake...Ja

And then I hung up the phone. We ran to Tessa's room and I tied her up. Then I went back to my bathroom and layed on the floor.

About 20 minutes later I heard the front door open and the guys calling our names.

J:Y/N! TESSA!

T:Help!

J:Tessa who tide you up?

T:They had a mask on.

J:Where's Y/n?

T:The took her into your guys room.

I heard footsteps running down the hallway. I heard the bedroom door open.

J:Y/N are you in here?

Then he walked into the bathroom.

J:Y/N no. Guys in here!

A:What?....OMG Y/N!

C:Call 911

J:Ok

Just as he was about to call I jumped and scared them.

Y:We got you guys.

J:Omg, I thought you where really dead.

Y:Aww pour Jakey. It's prank wars!

J:Who knew about this?

Y:Just Tessa and I

Everyone else went back to doing their this and I started to clean up all the blood. As I was cleaning Jake came in to help. He had been kinda quiet since I had pranked him.

Y:Babe are you ok?

J:Yeah

Y: You don't seem ok. What's going on Jake.

J: When I saw that you were "dead", it was like my world was gone. I don't want to lose you, and the thought of it scares me to dead.

Y:Jake I never knew that. I'll always be here, I promise. I love you.

J: I love you too. But you realize I'm gonna get you good for this one.

Y:Yeah, we'll see about that.

Then you finished up cleaning all the fake blood and went to sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys liked it.

Thanks for reading

ILY

-LP