Part 2

Your p.o.v

It had been about three days since Sandy left the house. Jake is a lot better then he was, he is still a little sad. I decided that I would take him and do something fun to cheer him up. I went and got Jake and then we left.

J:Jake Paulers y/n has kidnapped me, send help.

Y:Jake shut up.

J:Where are we going?

Y:It's a surprise.

J:Ok

Your p.o.v

Jake did a time lapse of us driving. Then some of us jamming out to music. After about 30 minutes we pulled up to a go cart track. Chance and Anthony were waiting by the entrance. I had asked them to meet us here. I got out of the car and Jake did the same and we went over to Tony and Chance.

Y:Ready to loose boys.

A:The real question is are you?

Y:We'll see Trujillo

*After racing*

Y:I told you,you were gonna lose.

A:Whatever.

Y:See you guys back at home.

C:Ok

Jake and I went and got into my car. He didn't vlog on the way back.

J:Thank you

Y:Your welcome.

*Back at the house*

Your p.o.v

Jake and I were sitting in the kitchen . I was on my laptop editing my video and Jake was on his phone. Jake got up to go grab his laptop out of the office. When he was gone his phone dinged it said a text message from Sandy. Than Jake walked back into the kitchen and sat down.

Y:How come Sandy is texting you.

J:She said she is sorry and wants to get back together.

Y:Oh.

Your p.o.v

I got up grabbed my laptop and went up to my room.

J:y/n come back.

*1 week later*

J:y/n,y/n. Where are you?

Y:In the office.

J:Sandy and I got back together.

Y:Jake I'm happy for you.

J:Thanks I'm gonna go tell everyone.

Y:Ok

Your p.o.v

I went up to my room because I wanted to be alone. After what she did to him he took her back. I've been there for him and  I can't take it anymore. Tessa came in with a sad look on her face.

T:Hey, Jake just told me.

Y:Tessa I can't take it anymore. I can't live in this house any longer. I'm moving back home to Ohio.

T:You can't.

Y:If I stay it will kill me. I can't see the person I love be with someone whos gonna hurt them.

T:Ok when are you leaving?

Y:Tomorrow morning

T:You need to tell Jake.

Y:I will talk to him tomorrow before I leave.

T: Good luck.

*next day*