He gets in Bed with you

It was 7:00 in the morning and your heard your roommate Tessa get up and leave the room. A few minutes later you here the door open back up. You think it's Tessa just getting something she forgot. So you kept on sleeping and didn't worry about it. You heard footsteps getting closer and then they stopped. Someone then got into your bed and put their arms around you. You roll over to face the person and you are shocked. It was your crush, Jake.

Y:Ummmmm, Jake what are you doing?

J:Cuddling, why?

Y:Because you have never done this before.

J:Ok, so I have been meaning to tell you that I like you. And I didn't know how to tell you.I was afraid that if I told you it would ruin our friendship and I can't lose you.

Y:Awww Jake we will always be friends no matter what happens between us. I prom....

Before you finish your sentence Jake kissed you. It was like firework going off inside of you. You had waited for this moment for your whole life. You where brought back to the first time you met Jake.

*Flashback*

It was just another day in LA with your bff  Y/bff/n. You had been shopping all day and you decided to get some coffee. You went into a small coffe shop across from the last store you went in. You guys had just sat down when two cute guys walked in. That's when you and your best friend realized it was Jake Paul and Chance Sutton. There was only two seats left which happened to be at your table.They came over and asked it they could sit.

J:Are these seats taken?

Y:No, go ahead.

C:Thanks.

You ended up talking for hours and becoming great friend.

*end flashback *

As you came back from you flashback your found yourself smiling.

J:What are you smiling about?

Y:Nothing just thinking.

J:Come on tell me.

Y:Ok, I was thinking about the first time I met you. And how it was the best day of my life.

J:Really.

Y:Of course cuz I meet two of my Best friends. Who also changed my life forever.

J:Can I ask you something?

Y:Sure, what is it?

J:Will you be my girlfriend

Y:Yeeessss!

You both kissed, as you were lissing you heard a knock on the door. With a aggravated Nick on the other side.

N:Lovebirds, get going we are late for our photo shoot. So hurry up.

J:Ok

Jake got up and left to get ready and so did you. Once everyone was ready and in the van. You told everyone that you were together. And everyone was happy for you.

____________________________________

Thanks for reading ❤
If you have any requests DM
Me.
-LP