He couldn't take it anymore.

   Positioning himself, he's starting to get scared. He has done this countless times; with men and women; but this is the first time he'll go raw, and the first time he felt so happy holding someone he's be longing to hold. He thrusted it in and all he could hear is the lovely moan that came straight out from Haru.

   'Did it hurt?' He asked, gently stroking Haru's cheek. The latter shook his head before he started moving.

   Again, his pace is slow. Haru thought as his insides are filled with Makoto's dick. Yet why did I feel such pleasure just by this?

   His grip on the sheets are tighter than before, as if it's going to rip at any moment; his toes are going to break as soon as Makoto started to pick up the pace. The bed creaked and the whole room is filled with nothing but the whimpers; breathless moans, panting breaths, and secrets that only stayed and will forever will be forgotten like a whiff of perfume.

   As he's getting faster, Haru found himself wrapping his limbs helplessly around Makoto's body. His moans became louder and he felt like he was about to die in ecstacy, but Makoto's eyes widened as he heard words from Haru's mouth he'd never thought he'd say.

   'Ma...Makoto... Makoto...Ma!' He breathed out, making him go faster. Their mouths met as they both trembled, cumming.

   Pulling out from him, Makoto lovingly stared ate the sleeping Haru before kissing his disheveled hair and hugged him from behind.

   'I tried forgetting you and everything about you, but I can't. Right from the start, Haru-chan, I loved you....and always will'

   Makoto felt his heart break in bitterness.

   "Why would you chase him if you never loved him?!"

   Rin hates Sousuke so much.

   Not because he's insecure or that brat has done something to him, but it's just that he is in love with him.

   He is, and will always be helpless in his arms.

   Sitting on the corner of the huge bed, Rin silently stared at the pictures lined up on the wall; pictures of the memories he and Haru put up ever since they're together. Water started to fill up in his eyelids and he's too tired to dry them up.

   Man, he fucked up.

  Rin hates Sousuke.

   Because no matter how much he'll try to forget him, he'll still appear in his dreams like a motherfucker he'd always used to be.

   Man, he fucked up his relationship with Haru.

   Truth to be told, Haruka is nothing but a responsibility to Rin. After a month after Makoto suddenly vanished, Haru suddenly blurted out his feelings for him. Rin never thought that his actions would cause him to feel like that, because the only person is getting him butterflies with just by his existence was nothing but the chunky whale shark with teal eyes.

   Not wanting to hurt Haru's feelings, Rin accepted it without thought and without feeling.

   Rin fucking hates Sousuke.

   Not because he loves him, but because the latter also loved him back.

   Rin always wanted to forget Sousuke and his feelings. For almost a year, Rin had a nice and healthy sexual relationship with Haru despite being a rebound for him. But when he became part of the Olympic team, he never thought he would seen him there again.

   A big, bulky build and a slender waist, with pitch-black hair and fine-ass neck; he immediately knew it's him. He tried to avoid him for many times, but when he was cornered, he never thought his knees would go weak and his head would melt with just a certain question: 'Do you know that I like you, Rin?'

   Ever since that day, their secret relationship began.

   Rin wanted to stop it, but his body won't do so. He's like a prized object for Sousuke.

   Rin's lips twitched as soon as his phone vibrated.

   SOUSUKE
   Do you want me to accompany
   you there tonight?

   RIN
   No, please. After all you've done,
   you wanted to come back?

   SOUSUKE
   I just thought that you'd feel lonely.

   Rin gritted his teeth in pain as slow, vicious tears flowed on his cheeks.

   RIN
   Please don't contact me for a while.

   SOUSUKE
   I will, but always remember this, Rin.

   SOUSUKE
   You should've broke up with him.
   What's the use of having relationship
   when you don't even love him?

   He slammed his phone on the mattress before laying on his bed to cry himself to sleep.

   This is what Rin hated about Sousuke the most.

   He's a cold-hearted bastard.