Two

(Y/is N): Your name
(H/L): Hair length
(H/C): Hair color
(S/T): Skin tone
(F/P): Favourite pokémon
(F/S/P): Favourite starter pokémon
(F/1/G/P): Favourite 1st gen pokémon (if your favourite pokémon is a 1st gen just say it twice)

(Y/N) smiles at Namjoon, a bit sorry that he and the others were dragged into this mess too. Namjoon backed up a little, making room for the others to introduce themselves.

"Hello, I'm Kim Seokjin. You look absolutely stunning." He gently lifted his hand and gave him a soft kiss on the back of his hand, similar to what Namjoon had done just moments before.

"Min Yoongi." Was all the quiet male said. He gave a small bow and a sneaky little wink. (Y/N) raised an eyebrow and smirked at the older's actions.

"Hi! I'm Jung Hoseok at your service!" (Y/N) smiled at the energetic boy that stood in front of him.

'Wow, I actually smiled for half a second there, at that Namjoon guy too' (Y/N) thought.

"Hello, (Y/N)! I'm Park Jimin. I hope we get along!" He gave (Y/N) the biggest and most handsome smile he could possibly do.

"Kim Taehyung here, prince (Y/N)!" Taehyung put a hand to (Y/N)'s face. (Y/N) felt a little uncomfortable. The hand kissing thing made sense but this was a bit much.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you Mr.(Y/N)." The boy called Jungkook said nervously.

"Now that's Mr.(Y/N) the Memelord to you mister." (Y/N) said. The boys and their parents laughed at (Y/N)'s 'joke'. "No I'm serious." He said.

"He's just joking Prince Jeon, don't worry about anything." The queen said while glaring daggers into (Y/N) eyes.

"Well that looks like all the people I'm forded to talk to today so I'm just gonna eat Hot Pockets and contemplate the universe for a few hours kay bye." (Y/N) said a bit too eagerly.

"You're not going anywheres young man! You're going to get to to know these fine young men." His mother said with an annoyed smile.

"Go away please Nancy. You forced me into this shit, and I assume that these guys have been forced into it by you two and their parents as well." (Y/N) protested. "Why are the youth of royalty always forced to do drastic things they don't want to do, be people that they aren't. It's our lives ya know."

"(Y/N) you're really testing my patience today." The king said angrily.

"Why should I care about your stupid patience when I'm preaching about the youth!" (Y/N) yelled and stood up on the VERY expensive white, jewel encrusted coffee table. "It's time we take a stand, no more being attached to their marionette strings, no more itchy crowns and uncomfortable clothing."

"(Y/N) don't you dare say it." The king growled.

"FELLOW TEENS LET'S CAUSE A RUCKUS!" (Y/N) yelled.

Hoseok spoke up. "Uhh, (Y/N)? It might be too late to say this but, I actually had a choice to come here. I can't speak for the rest of us but I know I didn't come by force." He said.

The others nodded in agreement, still a bit startled at (Y/N)'s not so sudden outburst. The adults in the room were very displeased with (Y/N)'s actions, hoping he wouldn't rub off on their sons.

"Oh." Is all (Y/N) could say. "Can we still cause a ruckus though?"

"NO!" Everyone said in unison.

___________________________

The 8 boys were sitting in another of the many sitting rooms, (Y/N) stiff as a bored and a little embarrassed. The atmosphere was so awkward no one wanted to say anything. Anything untill...