Chapter 11: Confusion At It's Finest

Comenzar desde el principio

"Freya, I love how you're trying to play me right now but no is no," he stated. I let out a sigh of disappointment. "I think I need to drown myself in holy water after that," I scoffed as I quickly moved my arm from around his neck. A laugh came from my side of the table and I looked to see Ashley was laughing at me.

Rolling my eyes and ignoring her, I turned on Victor's lap so my back was now facing him. I started to eat my sandwich and I looked at Ethan and Kai to see they were both on their phones. My phone then vibrated from my pocket. My phone then slide out my pocket and I turned to see Victor passing me my phone. Ah, the 'nice' side of Victor.

I took the phone from his hand and turned back around. I unlocked my phone to see I was in a group chat with Ethan and Kai.

Ethan: I would like to just throw my water at her

Kai: I want to just beat them all up

Me: I've never been so annoyed in my life

Ethan: Agreed and while you were gone yesterday, Ricky called and said we have today off

Me: Awesome. Do you guys want to catch a movie tonight?

Kai: Yea

Ethan: I'm down

I heard some laughter and I rolled my eyes before looking up to see Ashley was staring at me laughing. I let out an annoyed groan, "Don't you have anything better to do? I mean I know I'm fascinating and all but find your own hobby," I scoffed. She rolled her eyes, "The only thing fascinating about you is how much of a freak you are," she smirked.

I gave her a grin, "Hey, a freak is way better than sucking every guy's dicking in the school right?"

Within a swift move, she got up and grabbed her bottle of water before throwing it at me. I let out a squeal at how fast things escalated.

"Ops," she shrugged before sitting back down with a smirk.

This bitch thinks she can get away with it?

I slide my phone across the table to Ethan and quickly got up before tackling her off the chair and to the ground. I was now on top of her landing punches left and right to her face. She started clawing at my face with her long nails causing her nails to cut me a little.

"Don't ever talk shit about me, Ethan or Kai again," I shouted as I punched her harder each time. A hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me off her. I watched as her little asswipes went to her side and tried to help her up. Her face was a bit bloody and I watched as her tried to find her balance.

"You slut," she hissed as she came charging at me. I wiggled out of the hand that was wrapped around my waist and charged toward Ashley. Tackling her to the floor, I started to punch her again. This time, she punched me in the rib and I let out a small scream as pain shot through me. With anger, I landed a hard punch to her ribs causing her to scream louder.

"No so tough now, huh?" I smirked as I punched her again. Before I could land another punch, I was in the air being pulled away from her.

"Put me down," I growled as I saw Ashley was becoming further away from me since the person was carrying me. I tried to wiggle out of their holding again but their grip got tighter.

They turned around so I was now looking in front me. The person still had their hand wrapped around my waist and I couldn't see them since my back was towards them. They marched out the cafeteria and around the corner.

The person then opened a random door revealing a pitch black room. They walked in with me in their arm and shut the door behind them before turning the lights on. Looking around, I saw we were in the cleaning supply room. I turned around to see Victor who was angry. His shirt was also wet.