chapter 6

Nathan p.o.v

We sat on the porch waiting for my mother. It was silence between us. I hear car coming up the road and looked up and saw it was my mom car coming. I was scared because if my mom found out that I left the house, I will be grounded for the rest of my life.

End of p.o.v

Ariel p.o.v

I pulled up to my house and saw Nathan and Peter sitting on the front porch.

I get out of my car and said "What are you doing here peter?"

Peter looked at me and said "Well, someone decided to leave the house, and I think it's time we gave him the talk about the hunters and what I'm really am."

I didn't want to tell Nathan until he was older, but Peter is right, it's time for Nathan to know about his family.

I said "Yea your right, why don't you two help me with the bags and then we'll talk."

They both nodded their heads and help with the bags.

End of p.o.v

Peter p.o.v

When were finish with the bags and sat down in the living room, I and Ariel sat down across from Nathan.

I looked over at Ariel and said "We need to start by telling him what I am."

Ariel had nodded and said "Go ahead."

I looked over at Nathan and said "Well, I'm a werewolf."

I waited for a response and nothing came.

"Before our family was killed, I knew your mother was pregnant before she did, your mother left the day before the fire had happen, I didn't think she will return after six years."

End of p.o.v

Nathan p.o.v

I looked at my mother and my father. I can't believe my father is a werewolf, am I a werewolf too?

I said "Am I a werewolf?"

My mother looked at me and said "Maybe, you might just be a late bloomer."

I nodded my head and didn't say anything.

My mother came to sit next to me and pulled me into her arms and said "I know what you're thinking, and yes no matter what happen if you become a werewolf or not, me and your father will still love no matter what."

I just nodded my head and said "Can I go up stairs now?"

My mother nodded her head as I let go of her and went upstairs.

End of p.o.v

Ariel p.o.v

I watch my son go upstairs, I hope he's ok.

I felt someone next to me and looked over and saw peter looking into my eyes.

I said "Thanks for bringing him home and talking to him."

Peter grinned and said "It's no problem, he is my son."

I nodded my head and said "I can't believe I'm about to say this, but maybe you and Nathan can have some father and son time."

Peter said "I like that a lot, it will help me to get to know him better."

I said "It's going to be after his finish with being grounded."

Peter looked at me and said "How long is still grounded for?"

I looked over at him and said "He is grounded for other two weeks and he is helping my dad at the station"

I saw peter get up and said "I should get going, I have some things to take care of, so I'll see you soon?"

I nodded and watch him walk out the door.

End of p.o.v

Nathan p.o.v

I looked out the window and saw my dad drive off. Could I really become a werewolf? I heard my mom yelling at me and said that we are having pizza for dinner. I didn't say anything but continued to look out the window. I just kept thinking about me becoming a werewolf.

End of p.o.v