chapter 1

I don't own teen wolf. I only own Ariel Stilinski and Nathan. During season 1

This is also on my fanfiction. Ms.TrinityTeenWolf

Ariel p.o.v.

It took all the strength I had to come back to beacon hills. Ever since the fire that took my family. I was in a relationship with a man name peter hale. But the fire took him and rest of my family away. I look in the review mirror and see my son sound of sleep. He looks just peter, it breaks my heart because he'll never get know his father. I pulled up to our new home, where we start our new life. I hope.

End of p.o.v.

Stiles p.o.v.

This morning after getting an earful of my dad of what had happen last night. I got into car and went to school, waiting to talk to Scott about what happen. As I pulled up to the school, I parked my car and got out of the car and waited for Scott. He said something had happen and that he got bit. I saw him coming towards me.

"Well, let me see it." I said.

Scott pulled his shirt up a little and showed me the bit mark. I tried to touch it but he smacks my hand away.

"Don't touch it, I'm pretty sure it was wolf." said Scott

I looked at him and said "A wolf, there hasn't been any wolfs here for least sixty years."

Scott didn't look convince and said "I know what I heard and it was wolf."

I just shook my head and said "Let's go before we are late for class on the first day back."

We walk into school to start a new day in this small town.

End of p.o.v.

A few hours later, Ariel was putting stuff away when someone had knock on the door. She opens the door and saw it was her father. Her father is the sheriff.

"Hey dad, come on in, Nathan is still asleep, and he is on the couch."

Ariel father came in and said "Hey, I just wanted to check out your new home and see my favorite grandson."

Ariel laugh and said "Dad, he's your only grandson."

They both laugh and looked over at Nathan to see he was still asleep. That boy was a heavy sleeper.

Ariel said "I think there some other reason on why you're here."

Her father looked down and said "Nothing, I just want you to careful that's all, there had been an animal attack and don't want you or Nathan getting hurt.

Ariel said "Dad, everything is going to fine."

The sheriff said "But there is something else I need to tell you, did you know that Peter is in the hospital."

Ariel eyes got wide and said "That's not possible; I heard they all died in the fire."

"How do you know that?" said the sheriff. Ariel looked at him and said "I got called a few hours after Peter told to me leave; I don't who it was, and the only thing the women said was they are finally died and that they were going to find me." The sheriff went to hug her and said "don't worry; I'm not going to let anything happen to you or Nathan." Ariel said "I know dad." The sheriff said "maybe you and Nathan can come by for dinner tonight; I know Stiles will be happy to see you." Ariel said "Yea, I haven't seen him in a long time and he hasn't seen Nathan in a long time, he only saw the pictures that I have sent." The sheriff nodded and said that he had to go and will see them at dinner.

Stiles p.o.v

After school, Scott and I went to look for his inhaler. "Maybe the killer took the body and has your inhaler." I said. Scott said "I hope not, that cost me about eighty bucks." We have been searching for his inhaler for about ten minutes, I had notice someone was walking our way. I tapped Scott on shoulder and told him to look.

"What are you doing here, this is private property?" said the stranger.

I said "Sorry man we didn't know." Scott said "Yea, we were just looking for something but never mind."

I saw the guy pull something out of his pocket. Scott inhaler. He tossed it at Scott and walk away. I looked at Scott and said "Dude that was Derek Hale." Scott said "Who?" I said "Dude, his family like died in fire like ten years ago, you remember my sister used to babysit him." Scott nodded and said "Yea I remember, come on I don't want to be late for work."

End of p.o.v

NO p.o.v

Ariel pulled up to her father house for dinner. "Mommy what are we doing here?" said Nathan. Ariel said "Your grandfather invited us over for dinner." Nathan said "Oh." They both got out of the car and knock on the door.

Ariel dad opens the door and lets them in. Ariel said "The places still looks the same." Her dad said "Yea, I decided not to change much." They sat down at the kitchen table. Ariel said "Where Stiles?" Her father said "Upstairs, I'll go get him." The sheriff got up and yelled Stiles name and told him to come down for dinner. When he came down stairs, he couldn't believe who he saw. Stiles said "Ariel, what are you doing, why are here, how are you here?" Ariel laughs and said "I moved back here and dad invited me over for dinner." Stiles hugged her and said "Is my nephew here?" Ariel nodded and pointed to the table where Nathan was sitting. "Hi, I'm your uncle Stiles, you probably don't remember." Nathan said "No, but shows me pictures of you, one time she showed me a picture of you when she made you dress like girl and play tea party with her." Their father started laughing. Stiles looked over at Ariel and said "I thought you got rid of that?" Ariel tired not to laugh and said "It must have slipped my mind." Their father said "Alright let's eat." They all were laughing and telling stories.

They didn't even that there were red eyes staring at them from a window.