Double Date and Sex (Scorpius X Tessa)

Hey Tessa (and Emma)! So, I hope you like this, sorry if it's not the best but I'm swamped with yearbook pictures and JROTC. MOONYLOVER33
Word count: 721

"Em, are you serious?" You questioned, your bright blue eyes wide in shock as you looked at your twin sister. She smiled sheepishly, her equally as bright eyes staring down at her food. You two were on a double date with each other. Emma with Albus and you with Scorpius.

"You had SEX with him?" You whisper shouted, running your fingers through your blonde hair and laughing slightly. "Yes I had sex with him Tess." Emma said as she, too, ran a hand through her blonde hair, pushing it behind her ear. "I'm surprised you and Scorpius haven't." As Emma said Scorpius's name, you looked over at your boyfriend of five years who looked at Albus and whispered something before turning to you and winking.

Blushing, you turned back to Emma who snickered as she ate a little bit of her salad. "Maybe tonight you'll be lucky and have sex." Choking on your water, you turned and glared at her as she laughed, making Scorpius and Albus give curious looks. "What are you two telling each other telepathically?" Albus question, his blue eyes narrowed as he looked at you two. Shaking your head 'no' you began eating again.

What you didn't know was that you were going be in for a wild night after the double date.

"So Scorpi-" you didn't get to finish as you were suddenly pressed against the wall as Scorpius's feverishly began kissing from your lips to your neck, sucking and nibbling until he found your sweet spot. Moaning, you pushed back slightly as he continued kissing down your neck and towards your chest. "S-scorpius, what are y-you d-doing?" You panted out as he began to remove your Ravenclaw graduation vest. (A/n: I wanted to add this part to it.)

Scorpius stopped what he was doing, his gray eyes a dark stormy color filled with lust. "Well I'm trying to have sex with my girlfriend." He muttered casually, causing you to gasp as he sucked more on your sweet spot and removed your leggings along with your black lingerie. His right hand immediately groped your left breast as early picked you up and brought you to the room you two shared at the Malfoy Manor.

As soon as your back hit the bed, he was on top of you, his fingers immediately working their magic. (Pun intended). Arching your back, you moaned out his name as he increased speed. "S-scorpius" you moaned out as he was quickening his pace, making your stomach twist on knotts before you came on his fingers. Looking into your eyes, he licked his fingers gets clean. Smirking, you pushed him over and began giving him a blow job, starting with kitten kisses then slowly taking his length in your mouth, humming as you did. Throwing his head back, he thrusted his hips forward causing his cock to hit the back of your throat.

"T-tessa, f-fuck!" He growled out as he suddenly exploded in your mouth, allowing you to swallow. As you pulled away, he pushed you down on your back again and aligned his member with your entrance. "Are you ready?" He questioned, his voice a mere whisper filled with lust. Nodding, he slowly pushed in. Your muscles contracted against him as he pushed deeper in until he was filling every inch of you. Moaning, you nodded for him to go again. Soon, he was pounding and thrusting harder. It seemed that pleasure wasn't enough for either of you, because as soon as he was done and came in you, you pushed him back and began to bounce on him.

Soon enough, you both came again and plopped down next to each other. "Fuck, I did not expect my first time to be that amazing." Scorpius muttered as he pulled you closer to him. Smiling and humming, you nodded. "A double date and sex. Perfect." He chuckled as he kissed your forehead. "Ready for round two?" Widening your blue eyes, you nodded. Life was good for you.

I seriously hope you liked this Tessa. Sorry it's bad but I tried. I've been very busy though.