Weasley-Potter-Malfoy Family (Hugo Weasley X Samantha)

MOONYLOVER33

Warning: CUTENESS

Word count: 962

Walking down the halls towards the library, you saw your best friend and crush, Hugo Weasley. "Hey Sami!" He called as he walked towards you, a big smile on his freckly face. "Hey Hu," (pronounced: hugh) "where are you going?" He asked as he walked beside you, genuinely curious. "To the library of course. We have the Transfiguration exam coming up. Would you like to study with me?" You asked, looking over at him and smiling softly. "Sure" he replies as you both walk into the library towards the very back where it's quiet and no one can see you.

"Okay, so pull out your notes for Transfiguration." You told him. He did as told and looked at you expectantly. "Okay, Hugo, do you know what an Animagus is?" You questioned him, raising an eyebrow. He nodded before saying "An Animagus is a witch or wizard who can morph him or herself into an animal at will." Smiling, you nodded. "Yes. I knew there was a reason I liked you!" Realizing what you said, you looked away. "So, you like me?" He questioned, scooting towards you. Turning crimson red, you nodded slightly. "Good because I like you too and that means I can do this." Without hesitation, he put his hand under your chin and made you look at him. Slowly, he placed his lips on yours.

Smiling, you kissed back after being frozen in place. "Well would you look at that! Hugo got himself a girlfriend." A slightly deep voice stated. Pulling apart, you saw Hugo's seventh year cousin, James, and his fifth year sister, Rose. You blushed as Hugo pulled you closer to him. Whispering in your ear, he asked you the question you'd been dying to hear since first year. "Samantha Jeanne Kelly, will you be my girlfriend?" Smiling, you nodded and kissed his cheek. Looking at James and Rose, you noticed Albus and Scorpius walking up behind them, Lily in tow.

"Blimey Hugo! You got yourself a girlfriend!" Albus cheered and smirked at you. "And it's your best friend too." Albus looked at Scorpius who was quiet. "What do you think Scorp?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow. Scorpius just shrugged and smiled but before he could say anything, Lily grinned and said "It was bound to happen sooner or later. You two flirt non-stop! It's cute though." You slightly glared at her as she was your best friend and Hugo's third year cousin, the same year you and him are in. Scorpius gave a friendly glare towards her as she stuck her tongue out at him before he muttered "At least she's in the same house as you and I, a Gryffindor." With that, he looked at Rose who gave him a glare. Smiling, you kissed Hugo again before inviting everyone to study with you both which they agreed to.

•••••• 10 years later ••••••

"Hugo! Hurry up, we'll be late!" You called out as you went to get your coat. Suddenly, you stepped on something rubber and were falling backwards. Closing your eyes, you braced for impact but it never came. Looking behind you, you saw Hugo. Smiling, you stood up. "Thank you honey." He just shook his head and pulled you in by your waist. "I think I deserve a kiss." He stated, smirking at you. You rolled your eyes as you fixed your shiny lightish dark green eyes on him.

Leaning forward, you planted a kiss on his slightly plump lips. "Where are the twins?" You stated as you pulled away and went back to getting ready, fixing your used to be short blonde hair that was now mid back. Turning to look at Hugo, you saw his eyes widen. "Shit!" With that, he ran upstairs as you shook your head and he came back with two bundles in his arm. Ron had blonde hair and blue eyes while Arthur had ginger hair and blue eyes. Smiling, you picked up Ron.

"Ready?" You questioned, looking at Hugo who nodded

"Ready?" You questioned, looking at Hugo who nodded. With that, you grabbed floo powder and walked to the fireplace. "The Burrow!" Soon enough, you were standing in the Weasleys' living room. "Samantha!" Cried out Rose, followed by James then Albus and the rest of the Weasley family. Smiling, you noticed Scorpius here too, holding his and Rose's two month old daughter, Lynx in one arm and their two year old son Orion in the other. "Hey Scorp." You said as you hugged him and pulled away. Hermione had taken Ron and was now cooing at him. Soon, Hugo came with Arthur and Ron took him as everyone hugged Hugo.

"Well, now that everyone is here, let's eat!" Smiling, everyone walked to the table outside in the garden that had about forty eight chairs. "Mrs. Weasley?" You questioned, looking at the red haired plump woman. "You know you can call me Molly, dear." Smiling, you nodded. "Molly, why are there forty eight instead of only forty six?" Smiling, Molly sat everyone down before saying "Well, Scorpius's parents are coming." As if on cue, Draco Malfoy and Astoria Malfoy walked out.

Everyone welcomed them with open arms and Rose hugged them. Sitting down, everyone began eating and talking. Some talking about Quidditch, some talking about Hogwarts, and some talking about muggles. You turned to Hugo who was talking to Scorpius about Hogwarts and grinned. This wasn't a normal family, sure, but it was a family. A Weasley-Potter-Malfoy family and nobody could change that.

Hello Samantha and Samantha's sister! Well, I hope you liked your imagine Sam. It was a bit tricky but it worked out in the end. If our don't like it, I'm sorry to hear that. Anyway, I hope everyone else enjoyed this imagine too. Xx~ MBear