Worth It (Professor Lupin x Reader smut)

Warning: Sexual stuff. Skip if you're not comfortable reading these. Again, I repeat, skip if you're uncomfortable reading these.
Words: 916

You couldn't believe it. You were having the same dreams over and over again. You were a 7th year student at Hogwarts, he was your DADA teacher and also, your secret boyfriend. It wasn't right and it never would be but he made you feel good. Walking to 'detention', you saw Professor Lupin in his office grading paperwork.

"Hello professor." You said as you walked in and sat on his desk, making him look up.. "u-um (y-y-y/n). What are you doing down here this late at night?" Professor Lupin questioned while stuttering the first few words. You bent forward, your valley being exposed to him and he quickly put the papers on his crotch so you wouldn't see the desire for you build up. You smirked while getting off the desk, removing the papers from professor Lupins lap and smiling when you saw Professor Lupin jr. "I'm here for detention, of course." You said as you palmed him through his pants.

"(Y/n), we shouldn't be doing this..." professor Lupin groaned while you pulled his pants down, along with his boxers, and sucked him immediately. Bobbing you head up and down, pumping the part you couldn't reach, he cummed in your mouth.

"Damn. How do you know how to finish me so quickly?" He spoke huskily before ripping your skirt and panties from you. Pushing you onto his desk, he took your shirt and bra off before kissing your lips. Slowly, he began to leave love bites on your neck and finally made it to your womanhood. "You're so wet. Tell me, who made you wet?" You just whimpered as he blew air on your clit, making you squirm. "Who made you wet?" He asked more sternly as he pushed in a finger roughly, making you gasp.

"Y-you. Ugh, professor. Please." With that, he thrust his fingers in and out of you, making you scream his name. You felt that familiar knot in your stomach before you released, panting as Professor Lupin pulled his fingers out and licked them. Staring you in the eyes he muttered "You taste good (y/n)." Once he said that, you jumped off of the desk and pushed him down on his bed in the corner, surprising him. Climbing on top of him, you aligned his member with your opening and slowly sat down, feeling pain and pleasure.

"Mmm. You're so tight." You smirked at him before bouncing up and down, leaving him to roll his eyes into the back of his head and his hands to firmly grip your waist. Rolling your hips and bouncing, you soon felt the familiar knot again before he exploded in you and you on him. Slowing your pace, you finally got off and continued panting as you put on your clothes. You were only wearing a tight tank top and a short skinny skirt. "I love you (y/n)" Professor Lupin muttered as he put on his clothes and turned to face you.

"I love you too. That was fun, maybe round two in a little bit?" You suggested as you hugged him, and he slapped your ass making you gasp and jump. "Always a pleasure Ms. (Y/L/n)." As soon as you kissed him, you heard someone clear their throat. "Professor Lupin. Pack your things, I'm sorry to say but you've been fired. Dumbledore knows what's been happening and this isn't a good thing to have at our school." Turning around in shock, you saw professor McGonagall. Your face started blushing severely as she glared with disappointment looking between the two of you and shook her head, walking away.

"I'm sorry Professor Lupin. I didn't mean to get you in trouble." You said as he sighed before hugging you from behind. "Don't worry darling, it was worth it. Now, you can call me Remus and I can kiss you without getting in trouble." As he said that, he turned you around and kissed you passionately before letting go to breathe. Slowly, he got down on one knee, making you gasp loudly.

"(Y/n), I know I'm your teacher, well ex teacher, but I can't help it. Ever since I met you in 5th year and we became a secret relationship your 6th, I can't live without you. I love you so much (y/n). So I only have one question before I go. Will you marry me, (y/n) (y/l/n)?" Your eyes were burry with tears before you nodded. Feeling him slipping on the cold, hard metal with a diamond in the middle, you looked down at your now fiancée. Hugging him, you whispered back the words as a newly engaged couple. "I love you too, Remus Lupin"

IM SO SORRY THIS IS REALLY BAD! I CANT WRITE THAT GOOD OF SMUT BUT YA KNOW, AT LEAST I TRY. 😂 Anyway, hope you lovelies enjoyed and I'll be updating again soon. Xx ~ MBear. 💜

Hey so I edited this. I now realize how gross it was to have the character meet him at 13 and date him at 14, it was a wish of mine when I had a crush on one of my old teachers 💀 Anyway, I upped the age to them meeting when the character is 15 and dates him at 16. Slightly better but still not the best.
~Mira 2020