*Chapter 24*

helloo my fellow readers! :) this chapter is really short due to being busy all week..im sorry it's just that being in high school is hard and i have to study for finals in two weeks..also i was busy because of mother's day! lol ^.^ i hope you all had an awesome mother's day with your mamitas! (which means mommies in spanish) FELIZ DIA DE LAS MADRES! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! <3

____________________________________________________________________________

*CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR*

Vladimir's P.O.V.

                   As I opened my eyes my head was pounding. I looked at my surroundings. I was in my bedroom. How did I end up here? Wait, where's Ally? The memories of last night came back. Ally and I were at prom and then we had to leave. She was taken from me. Ally was kidnapped.
                  I got out of bed and ran out my bedroom door. I went into my father's office. My father was sitting at his desk thinking about something. "Father?" I said. He looked up at me and said, "Vladimir you finally woke up. Where is Alison? Did she go home?" "No, she's not home. She was kidnapped dad. The Moon pack took her! We need to get her back," I said as tears filled my eyes. "This is very bad. Alright then. I need to think of a way to get into the pack house. It's heavily guarded," my father said as he stood up from his chair. "No. This can't wait! We can just go in there and get her back. It's not that hard," I said. "Son look at me," he said as he walked up to me. "We can't just walk in there. We need a plan. If we just walk in there we will lose a lot of the pack members. I'll think of a plan quick and we'll save Ally. Is that clear?" my father asked. I nodded. 
                 I walked out of his office and went back into my bedroom. I let the tears fall freely. My mate who's pregnant with my pups wasn't here with me. I walked up to my bed and sat down. I grabbed my phone and looked at the wallpaper. It was a picture of my Ally and me.
                 If I can send Ally pictures, maybe I can also send messages. I hope this really works. "Ally if you can hear me, please tell me where you are. Tell me that you're okay. I need to know you're safe. Please Ally. I love you so much it hurts that you're away," I said in my head. Hopefully she does get the message.

Ally's P.O.V.

                "Ally if you can hear me, please tell me where you are. Tell me that you're okay. I need to know you're safe. Please Ally. I love you so much it hurts that you're away," I heard a familiar voice say. I quickly opened my eyes and looked around the room. "Vladimir?" I asked and looked around the room. No one was in the room with me. It was just me. Was I just dreaming? Was Vladimir really here with me?
                 I got out of bed and looked around the room. No one was in here but me. "Vladimir I'm really scared. Please find me. I don't know where I am. But, we're not in the pack house anymore. Vladimir please find me," I thought in my head. I really hope Vladimir can find me. I'm not sure how much longer I can take being without him. This is all just too much.